One big lie

“Parker!” Louis yelled in my ear, great way to start the morning.

“Go away LOUIE!” I said emphasizing his name.

“Oh shut up will ya. Get up and get dressed we are leaving in an hour.” Louis said before walking out of my room closing my door. Next thing I heard was,

“LEAH!” Louis is going to wake up the whole house if he keeps it up. I laughed and flipped over so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before slowly getting up and making my way to the bathroom. Taking a good look in the mirror I lifted up my shirt to reveal my ribs sticking out of my skin not like actually sticking out but you get my point. I can't remember the last time I ate. Come to think of it I am really hungry. Oh well I have to get dressed and all first. I peeled my clothes off of my body, setting them on the toilet seat. I turned on the water to hot as it was rather cold this morning. I was not even looking forward to meeting my 'mom' so she says. I would rather have my dad alive than her. I know it's cruel but she abandoned me, she didn't even try and then she had 2 more kids that were TWINS and she kept them. Leah and I supposing have 4 other sisters. Two older ones, Lottie and Fizzie and two younger ones Daisy and Phoebe. (A/N: I changed it that Leah and Parker are just twins and Lottie is just their older sister kay.) I don't even want to meet them. The only sibling I truly care about is Louis because he wanted us unlike our 'mom'.

“Parker, hurry up I still have to get a shower!” Leah banged on the door getting me out of my thoughts. I quickly shampooed, conditioned and washed my body before turning off the water. I stepped out into the crisp air as it enveloped me, taking away the warmth I once had. I left the bathroom shivering as the cold air was nibbling at my skin. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my guitar case, my suitcase and headed downstairs. I set my stuff by the door and went into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were.

“Morning, Parker.” Louis said putting some pancakes on his plate. I looked at the table and every food possible was on it. My mouth watered at the delicious sight.

“Morning.” I said sitting down in my seat taking everything that was available.

“Hungry much?” Harry chuckled taking his eyes off his plate to look at me.

“Yup.” I said popping the 'p'.

“Parker don't forget you need to take these.” Louis said handing me 3 different bottles. I raised my eyebrows at him before reading the label. What the hell I am not taking these.

“I don't need to take these.” I said setting them down on the table far away from me.

“Parker the doctor said you have to. It will help you.” Louis said calmly.

“I don't have anger issues I don't have depression and I definitely don't have anxiety!” I yelled slamming my fist on the table. The boys all looked at me with raised eyebrows with the 'really' look plastered onto their faces. I rolled my eyes and grumbled a few colorful words under my breath.

“Parker I know you're not happy but please just take the medicine.” Liam said setting his newspaper aside.

“Fine, but don't expect me to talk to 'Mom'.” I said putting quotation marks around mom.

“Parker you have to make an effort.” Louis pleaded just as Leah walked into the room sitting down and grabbing some food.

“My effort is to stay as far away from the she devil as possible.” I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.

“Parker, that is my mum! She is your mum also and you will respect that!” Louis yelled at me.

“Yeah well you're not my dad!” I screamed. Leah looked up from her plate with knowing eyes.