*New stories :)

Hey guys sorry this is not an update, I know just hate me :)

so I am glad to say there is going to be a sequel after this one is over call Fighter.

I am also going to be starting a new story soon called:

Operation One Direction

yeah it's kind of the same title but it's a totally different story and plot and what not but I thought I would create a theme here ahaha :) so here is the description for the new story I am writing as well as Fighter the sequel

Fighter:

It's been 7 years and I am now 16 years old. I still live with One Direction and my twin sister Leah. My boyfriend of 4 years, Hunter, and I are going smoothly. The names Parker, Mia Parker. I have spent more time at the ring, more time boxing. I feel more aggression more anger, I can't control. I don't know why. I don't want to risk hurting anyone that I love so I stay locked up in my room most of the day listening to music or I am down in the gym, Louis had built for me and Liam. I feel like I am getting worse and worse every day, I can't control my anger, I get angry over the slightest things, like it being to bright out or it being to early. My strength is something I can't control, my eyes turn from bright blue to a deafening dull grey. I shut down from everything else and I become a Fighter.

Okay so you kind of get a spoiler alert for the upcoming chapter's but yeah so :) what do you think it's going to be more of a dark, kind of violent story this time, it will have it's happy moments but as Parker grew older so did her control and anger.

now here is my new story that nobody will have read yet so her is the description:

One Direction Adopted A...Spy?!!:

I'm 14 years old, and I'm a spy. The names Payton but everyone calls me Scout. My parents use to be spies before they died in that awful car accident 4 years ago. My uncle, Agent Browning, who is also a spy took me in. I was trained, taught to be the best spy in exsistants. After Zayn Malik of One Direction get's shot in the leg by a threat unknown, I was sent on my mission. I was sent to an orphanage where One Direction would be adopting a kid from, I was there to serve and protect the members but on one condition, they didn't know that was my job. Management were the only ones who knew as they were the ones who hired me. What happens when Scout can't contain her secret any longer, what happens when she gets caught in suspicions action. Will the boys figure out her secret or will Scout fall through the cracks. Find out in Operation One Direction?!!

so there you have it I not really good a descriptions so bare with me lol I promise the stories for both will be better :) well comment what you think and if you want me to write them or not I know a bunch of you want me to write a sequel but what do you think about the spy story? give me your feedback :)

well tootaloo for now pigeons

I will update over the weekend that is my update schedule so yeah :)

be ready for some action hehe :)

well

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

AND

BE

WONDERFULLY

BEAUTIFUL

:)

KATIE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

onedirectionluv1D