Wake up Call

HELLO ME LOVELIES!! :) 

So im uploading late i know dont hate me :P

So today me and my friend were walking back from turkey hill and there was a trash can in the middle of the sidewalk, ANYWAY being being my stupid self i simply asked,  

"I wonder what it feels like to walk into a trash can?" So thats what i did and my friend who was walking beside me got the trashcan pushed into her and she was like 

"Your suppose to run into the trash can not me!" And then i was like  

"The trash can must of liked you then since it was getting, 'up close and personal'" yeah so that was my evening! :) 

ANYWHO ENOUGH ABOUT ME ONTO THE STORY -----> 

--------------------------------- 

*NEXT MORNIN* 

"What is this!" Liam yelled slaming a newspaper done in front of me, while I keep eating my poptarts. 

"It looks like a newspaper, Liam." I said giving him a look that says, 'are you really that stupid?'. 

"I know what it is Parker, but why are you and Harry on the front page?" Liam questioned running his hand through his hair. "Preferably, why does it say you beat up a man?!" Liam yelled obviously furious. 

"He wouldn't let go of me Liam!" I yelled. "What was i suppose to do?" I said lowering my tone to a harsh whisper.  

"I don't know, oh yeah just push him off!" Liam yelled flailing his arms in the air. "I know your strong, Parker you can't go around beating up people like that." Liam lowered his voice. "Enough about it go get ready we are leaving for the police station in an hour." He said running his hand through his hair and leaving the room mumbling in audible words to himself. I just got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush Louis bought me. It felt good to clean my mouth it felt really dirty. (not in that way you perverts ;) lol carry on) don't get me wrong i brushed my teeth before but in the rush last night i left it at my house or my old house. Once I was finish i walked back out to see Niall finally up. 

"Hey Ni." I said. He turned his head to look at me with a big smile on his face. "Are the other up yet?" I said. 

"No just Liam and me." He said turning to look my way as I walked into the living room and took a seat across from him. My smile turned into a smirk. "What cha thinking, Parker?" Niall said wagging his finger in my face.  

"Just something to play on the boy's. Here follow me." I said getting up and going to Louis bedroom, Niall was hot on my tail. "Now follow along or just watch at first this should be funny." I whispered as Niall nodded his head. I got close to Louis ear. 

"Hey Lou whatchu up to?" I whispered in his ear. Louis mouth twitch which means I can get rolling without him waking up now. I gave a thumbs up to Niall who just looked confused. Lou should respond to everything I say now so here we go. 

"Louis, it's me Hailey." I said trying not to laugh. 

"Hailey?" Lou question not even moving a muscle. Niall started to laugh but quickly covered his mouth to keep quiet.  

"Yes baby, I have something to tell you." I purred in his ear. 

"What is it Hailey?" Louis said sounding kind of annoyed. 

"I'm so sorry but I stole all your carrots." I said sounding so sad. 

"No! No! Not the carrots. Kevin take me away we need to find more carrots." Louis rambled on in his sleep it was quite funny I must say Niall was trying his best not to laugh.