Bad Press!

"Well Hailey and I have a date tonight so we better get going, bye boys and bye Parker!" Louis beamed as he waved to all of us. As soon as Louis left everything became noisy really noisy. 

"Thank god the witch is gone!" Niall said pulling off his shoes and propping his feet up on the coffee table. 

"Finally freedom!" Harry exclaimed coming out of his room... NAKED!  

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" I screamed covering my eyes.  

"Wha- oh crap I forgot." Harry exclaim running off. 

"Well now you don't have to look that stuff up on the internet." Zayn said while Liam smacked him upside the head. 

"It's not like i haven't seen one." I said looking down at my lap. When i looked up all eyes where on me. 

"What do you mean Parker?" Liam said while Harry waltzed into the room, fully clothed thank god!  

"What's going on?" Harry asked looking at everyone. 

"I don't know, Zayn just said now i don't have to go look up what one looks like and I said I already know what one looks like." I said furrowing my eyebrows at all their shocked faces. 

"Parker. Are you a virgin?" Harry said after a eary silence. I sighed. 

"No." I said looking down again. 

"Parker your only nine, how old where you?" Liam practicably yelled. 

"Seven." I said looking up, Niall dropped the bag of crisps on the floor leaving them all to sprawl out everywhere. 

"Parker? Care to explain?'' Liam asked. I sighed and stood up. I started walking towards Louis bedroom to grab my denim backpack but Liam stopped me. "Where do you think your going!" He yelled. I turned around and walked up to him so I was merely inches away, I looked up into his eyes as he was several inches taller than me. I saw fear wash over his eyes but then it was gone and replace with a stern look. 

"You wanted and explanation, I’m going to get your explanation out of my bag." I growled, Fear washed over his eyes once more as I inched closer to him so my chest was touching his. 

"Parker! Don't do anything you'll regret." Zayn bellowed. I snapped my head in his direction then glared at all of them. Niall ducked behind the sofa shaking as i could see. Harry was backed up as far away from me as possible and Zayn was in his same position. I just smirked at them all then started laughing. 

"Wow you guys are that scared of me, i wouldn't hurt you guys." I chuckled walking into Louis bedroom and grabbing my bag. I walked back out to see them all sitting on the sofa. 

"Now here, you want to know so bad." I said throwing a photo album into Liam's lap. He gave me a confused look but then opened it. A look of disgust was on his face as he turned the page. The boys were hovering over him with the same look as Liam. Liam and the rest of the boys looked up at me with tears in their eyes, I cringed at the sight. 

"Y-You were raped?" Liam stuttered wiping the lone tear away as he closed the album.  

"Yeah, I don't really remember it because he drugged me. Remember that guy I beat up at my house?" I questioned and they all nodded. "Well he was that guy, his names Max. A 4 years older than me. I wasn't fully trained yet so I couldn't really beat anyone up yet so he took advantage of me. I don't know he did it a couple times, some times I’d let him but who cares I’m still alive." I smiled at them, they all looked taken back by my behavior. I just shook my head. "Look I know your probably all wondering why I don't cry or show emotion." I said they all nodded so i continued. "Well i was taught not to cry, my dad said when you cry you show fear and hurt. Which is something people that hurt people live off of. As i said earlier I don't live off fear I do. You guys show me so much fear and when you show fear it makes you weaker physically and mentally. I don't want to waste my life crying my eyes out. I hate when people cry it shows weakness and I will never show weakness." I finished just as Louis and Hailey came through the door.