Tree House

I groaned as I sat up in my bed. The sun was just rising and the house seemed quiet. How did I get in bed anyway? Louis or Harry must of brought me in last night. I peeled the sheets back and shuffled to the bathroom. The bracelet Hunter gave me was still dangling freely from my wrist. My Hair look a complete mess, I had bags under my eyes and frankly I looked like a complete zombie. I groaned at my appearance and turned on the water to the shower. I slowly peeled off the clothes I slept in last night as they were sticking to me from sweat. I slowly stepped in the shower as it was just warming up. The warm water seemed soothing to my body as it dribbled down my skin then falling down the drain. I took my time to just stand there and think about things. I haven't talk to Leah in a while, I wonder if she's still mad at me? I don't even know what day it is. I hope I didn't miss to much school, haha what am I saying I don't need to go to school it's so easy anyway. I decided to snap out of my thoughts and cleanse my body as it hasn't been cleaned for a week or so.

I was in the shower for about a half an hour now just letting the warm water absorb me into deep thought. It's about time to get out I would say. I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain wrapping the fluffy towel around my frail body. I dried off making my way into my walk in closet, trying to find something to wear. I'm in the building mood so I think I'll go for sweats. I pulled out a pair of P.S Aeropostale sweat pants and one of Harry's Jack Will's sweatshirts. I went over to my knickers and pulled out some underwear and my training bra as I still have no boobies. I slipped on my clothes making sure to put on some Nike’s and a beanie. I skipped to my bed reaching under for my bow and arrow. I pulled it out and examined the shape it was in. It looked okay so I set it aside pulling out my tool box. I grabbed both of my things and quietly skipped out of my room down the stairs. I tip toed down the steps making sure to not make any noise. Once down the steps I went to the kitchen setting my tools down. I went to the kitchen sink where there was a window view of the whole backyard. I saw there was a wood in the backyard, which means wood, and that's perfect. I decided to make a tree house seeing the one giant tree with the perfect branch to. I grabbed an apple and a water bottle from the fridge then went to the back door, unlocking it and stepping out. Today was gonna be a good day.

*Louis' POV*

I woke up to Niall shaking me rabidly, that damn boy. I groaned rolling over onto my side.

“Lou, Lou, wake up! Don't you hear that?” Niall said shaking me some more.

“Here what?” I mumbled into my pillow making it come out as “vehr geat.”

“That banging noise, it sounds like it's coming from the backyard.” Niall said sitting down on the edge of my bed. I sat up giving the Irish boy a confused look.

“Banging, wh-” I was cut off by a BANG! My eyes widened in shock.

“What the hell is that?” I said jumping out of my bed and going over to my window that looked out to the backyard. I pulled my blinds up to only groan as I didn't see anything, but I could still here the banging.

“What's with all the noise?” Harry grumbled shuffling into my room, with a yawn escaping his lips.

“I don't know, let's go check it out.” I said pushing Harry out of my way walking out of my room only to be met with a sleepy looking Liam and Leah, Zayn can sleep through anything so that doesn't surprise me. Liam had a confused look on his face just like I did.

“What's with all the banging?” Liam mumbled scratching his buzz cut. I shrugged skipping down the stairs to the kitchen where the back door was held. Everyone followed suit and was soon stomping down the stairs like a herd of elephants. Geez wait to be quiet, sarcasm intended. The back door was unlocked, that was strange I swear I locked it. I turned around to see everyone watching me with curious eyes, I shrugged pulling open the door stepping out onto the patio. There she was Parker with a tool belt around her waist and a hammer in her hand. What in the world is she doing. I saw a bunch of sawed up limbs on the ground beside her.