One Direction Adopted...A Theif?!

• Dedicated to One Direction

Hello Guys so I wrote this fanfiction when i was like 13 and that was like 3 years ago so there may be some carrot stuff happening in the story and It's sometimes confusing but i swear the other two books in the trilogy are way better as my writing improved and all!

Anyway thanks for reading and please bare with this first book as it is my first book i ever wrote here on wattpad and a little unrealistic in many aspects but its fiction for a reason haha!

Thanks for choosing to read it means the world to me 

love you all

and enjoy the first book out of the trilogy

Now go on and read about Parker's Adventures :)

________________________

"Shh we're gonna get caught." Alicia said shushing the rest of us. "Parker your the fastest, your turn to go."  

That’s me Mia Parker but everyone seems to call me Parker from my reputation. Your probably wondering what we are doing, well just hold your pants on and you'll see. 

I stumble out from the bush and make my way to the little convenient store that lies just on the outside of town. As i push my way inside of the store I’m greeted with a blast of cold air. I pull my hood up covering my face as it seems everyone seems to know me in this beat down town. I walk aimlessly through the aisles so i don't look too suspicious. The clerk behind the counter isn't even paying attention as he flips through old fishing magazines. I quickly make my way over the canned food section and grab a can of beans and wonder over to the microwave at the back of the store. I place the beans, in the can, inside the microwave and put it at 5 minutes. I leave the microwave and wonder to the magazine racks at the front of the store, as i pick one up that has stupid bands or singers on the front and wait near the counter.  

5..4...3...2...1... BOOM! I counted to myself with a smirk on my face as the microwave exploded making the clerk jump and rush to the back of the store where it is, while i jump over the counter and grab 2 bottles of beer and 5 packs of cigarettes. 

"HEY GET BACK HERE." The clerk yells as i jump back over the counter and rush out the door. 

I get back to the bush where Alicia, Noel, Jack, and Justin are cracking up at my steal. "Omg, best.. Steal... Yet, Parker." Justin said in between breaths.  

"Ey, what can i say, now lets get out of here before the Po Po get here." I said pushing the stolen contents into my worn out denim backpack i had since i was little. I pull out my skateboard from behind the bush as do all my friends and we head towards town.

"Parker, over here!" Noel shouts.

"Where we heading?!" I shouted as the wind gusted by, leaving my hair to go with the wind.

"My house!" She shouts. I don't respond, we just keep riding. I’m great friends with Noel but the others were close but not that close.

Once back at Noel's house the sent of fresh chocolate chip cookies fill my nose.

"Mom, I'm home!" Noel yells.

"Oh great sweetie, I just made cookies." Noel's mom says as we enter the kitchen. "Oh, hello Parker. How are you?"

"Good, holding in there." I said shrugging.

"Well great, here have some cookies sweetie. You're so thin."  She said handing me a plate of cookies. I smiled at her and took a bite. Noel came back into the room with her laptop.