Louis Tomlinson's my brother?!

"What do you want Max?" I said through clenched teeth. 

"Awe Parker you should know what I want." He said with that sly smirk on his face, I wish I could just slap it off.  

"Well I’m busy so how bout you come back, oh like never." I said giving him a smirk of my own. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside the door made a loud thud behind me. I could see the guys out of the corner of my eye peeking through the window.  

"You know it only makes it worse Parker." He said smirking from ear to ear. 

"I'm not a little girl anymore I can handle myself pretty well if I say so myself." I said giving him a grin what he doesn't know won't hurt him or will it. Ha I’m too evil.  

"Well let's see about that." He pushed me up against the wall of the shed trying to take my top off. I just smirk and angled my foot. I pushed him off of me with my foot and got away from the wall as he landed on the ground with a thud. 

"How's that for ya." I said grinning from ear to ear. He stood up and grabbed my wrist. 

"You shouldn't have done that." He said giving me that evil smirk of his. 

"Oh no, you, shouldn't of done that." I said gesturing to his hand. I took this opportunity to take my other hand and grip his arm, I flipped him over onto his back which he landed with an 'onf' on the ground.  

"What the hell." He said standing up rubbing his back. I just punched him square in the nose and as he stumbled backwards I took my foot and swept it across the ground catching his feet making him fall with another thud on the ground. His nose was bleeding and he looked like he was about to cry. 

"Now get outta here before I give you a black eye along with that bloody nose!" I yelled. I watched him scamper off from my little beating. I just brushed myself off and headed inside. When I entered all eyes were on me. 

"That..." Louis started but seemed lost for words. "Was bloody incredible." He finished giving me a big smile. The rest nodded in agreement. 

"How in the world did a frail girl like you beat up a guy like 4 times your size." Zayn exclaim. 

"Well my dad taught me boxing when he was well, and some of my friends from the ghetto taught me a few moves." I said smiling at all of them. 

"The ghetto?" Liam questioned raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Yeah, got a few friends over there. Who was it oh yeah John or killer as everyone called him was my mentor. Taught me my ways." I said looking down at my hands. "Haven't seen him in a while. He told me he was proud of me. I'm like his little ninja." I said looking back up at there faces. Shock was written all over their faces. 

"What kind of name is Killer? And why would you socialize with those people?" Harry asked looking disgusted. 

"Well pretty boy..." I said standing up and getting closer to him. "They aren't bad people, just taught the bad way, like me. We aren’t exactly proud of ourselves but we got to live. Heck if I didn't steal I would probably be dead from starvation right now." I said looking him in the eye. 

"Well a better reason to come live with us. We can help you." Louis said giving me a genuine smile. 

"I would like that, but it wouldn't be easy like they say once you go black you ain't coming back." I said stifling a laugh. 

"What kind of motto is that." Niall said giving a chuckle. 

"My motto, it basically means once you do something for a while it's hard to stop." I said slightly frowning.