Part 16~ "hey there.."

Y'all- this chapter mentions breastfeeding, so if your uncomfortable with it pls skip, also I can already see the comments so Yes in the omegaverse male omegas can breastfeed, it is normal. don't leave rude comments if you don't like the idea of it.

Same day, A few hours later~

Kageyama's POV~
I looked over at Hinata who was finally getting some sleep, after the twins were born he was exhausted and they had to take the twins to the NICU to be watched after for a bit since they were a bit small.

Hinata was hesitant at first because he didn't want them to be out of his sight but he knew that they needed to be taken care of and I agreed to check on them once he fell asleep. And as soon as they were taken away he pretty much passed out.

Suddenly my phone rang, "Hey Suga" I said as I walked out of the room careful not to wake Shoyo up. I talked on the phone for a few minutes and then hung up, Suga asked if it was alright for the team to visit now. I said yes but just warned them that Hinata was sleeping.

I went back into the room and waited for everyone to show up, after about a half an hour Suga texted me saying they were here so I slipped out of the room and went to meet them in the waiting room. When I got there they all stood up and Suga came crushing me in a hug.

"Where are they! Can we see them? Is it boys or girls or maybe bo-" Suga went on rambling but was stopped when Daichi rolled his eyes and pulled Suga towards him.

"Sorry.." he said, I laughed a little "it's fine, and yes I can take you to see them if you want" "oh, yess!" He said, gosh he's acting like a crazy grandmother or something.

I brought them to the room Hinata was staying in for now, so they could put down they're stuff. I obviously made sure they were super quiet and didn't wake Shoyo up, and luckily they didn't.

Once they put all they're stuff down I walked over and fixed Shoyo's blankets which had fallen off a bit and then kissed his forehead before leaving the room to go see the twins with the team.

"Oh, hello Mr. Kageyama." Dr Miyu greeted with a smile as we walked up to them. I gave them a small smile "Hello, um are we able to see the girls?" I asked.

They smiled and nodded "yes of course, they're doing good by the way. Just a little underweight but it's quite normal for twins" they said.

I sighed and nodded, they lead us up to the NICU into a room where we would have to get dressed in these yellow scrubs in order to enter.

"Pfft-" I looked over at Nishinoya who was practically drowning in the scrubs and he was struggling to tie the back. Daichi came over and helped him, once everyone was done we made our way to the back room where the pups where being held.

Dr Miyu brought us over to the two tiny bassinets and put on some gloves and a stethoscope, they carefully opened the side of Harumi's bassinet and listened to her heart beat giving them both a short checkup before leaving us alone.

"Is it okay for us to touch them or.." Suga started off, I gave a small smile "yeah you can touch them" I said. Suga went over to Hanako along with Daichi, Tanaka and Ennoshita while Noya and the others went over to Harumi.

Suga hesitantly reached his hand in through the opening of the bassinet and touched Hanako's tiny hand to which she squirmed around a little bit latched onto his finger "oh my gosh.. your so cute" he said and smiled.

"So.. what are they're names?" Daichi asked, "Hanako and Harumi.. Hinata picked them out" I said and smiled a bit. "Oh wow.. those are beautiful names" he said and patted my shoulder. I smiled a bit "thank you" I said and then looked down at the twins.