Part 23~ Kitten

Like 3 months later- so the twins are 9 months old~
______________________

Hinata's POV~
The twins were just crawling around like they have been for the past week. They just learnt how to so I guess they were exploring a little.

Kageyama was at work right now so it was just me and the girls, and they were definitely being a handful. They kept moving around all over the house and I could barely keep up with the two.

"Aye- no don't do that" I grabbed the remote from Hanako as she was trying to bite it. Her and Harumi have just started teething, so anything they saw that they could put in they're mouth, they would grab.

"No- Harumi give that back!" I quickly went over to her as she was trying to put a pen in her mouth. "Seriously, you two need to stop putting things in your mouths" I said as I placed the pen and remote down on the counter, out of their reach.

They immediately started crying, "no- ah one second" I quickly went into the kitchen and to the freezer.

I grabbed their teething rings and then went back to the twins. "Here" I placed the rings in they're mouths and they stopped crying.

I sighed and walked back into the kitchen so I could finish doing the dishes, once I did, I dried my hands and went back to check on the twins. They were just crawling around on the floor in the living room, so I let them be and just went up to my room real quick to change.

Today when Kageyama gets home we're gonna go out with the twins to the park. The only place the girls have been besides our house was Suga and Daichi's. But still that was only when they were babysitting them so we wanted them to get out of the house for a bit.

When I came back down I grabbed an outfit for the twins to wear and then went into the living room to get them changed. "Oh my gosh, you look too cute!" I said as I tickled they're little tummies which sent them into a line of giggles.

^ (thats da fit🥸- except Hanako and Harumi have the black fluffy hair and brown eyes)

Just then I heard some keys opening the door, followed by Kageyama walking towards us.

"Hey baby" he said and kissed my forehead, I smiled and kissed him back. "I'm just gonna change real quick and then we can leave" he said with a small smile before he went upstairs to go change.

A few moments later he came back downstairs with a tan coat, black turtle neck and black jeans. Sorta matching my tan coat and burgundy turtle neck with black jeans that I was wearing.
(Cuz like fashion icons- periodt)

"Ready to go!" He said as he swooped up Hanako and kissed her face all over making her break out in giggles. "Let's go!" I said picking up Harumi and kissing her forehead, she was a little sleepy so she just rested her head on my shoulder as I held her.

We left the house and started walking to the park. The walk was only about five minutes or so, as the park was pretty close to our house.

When we arrived, there were not many people. Acually there was only one other couple there, Asahi and Noya.

"SHOYOOO" noya said as he spotted us and started charging at us but was stopped by Asahi who put his arms out to stop him from colliding with us.

Harumi took one glance at Noya and started making grabby hands toward him, to which Noya smiled. "Here" I said with a smile and started handing Harumi to him. She giggled and reached up to his face, patting her tiny fists on his cheeks.

I stretched a little, earning a few popping joints and such. I really haven't gotten out of the house like this, in at least a few months so my body was super stiff.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked as we started to walk down the parks path. "Oh, well me and Asahi were just out and about today. What about you guys" Noya said and looks back at us.

"Eh- just wanted to get out of the house for a bit" I said and gave a small smile. He nodded and looked back down at Harumi who was clinging onto his shirt and babbling nonsense as he held her.

We ended up passing by town and we looked at a few shops, until we came across a pet shop.... the twins started to wiggle around and made grabby hands towards the kittens that were in the window.

"No, girls, we're not getting a kitten" Tobio said. The girls however did not like that, as soon as we started walking away they started wailing and kicking which caused Noya to hand Harumi back to me, since he didn't really know what to do.

I sighed "why don't we just let them see the kittens for a few minutes" I said and hoisted Harumi up on my chest trying to calm her down a bit. Kageyama hesitated but eventually nodded, knowing the twins would never let it go if we didn't let them see the kittens.

So we entered the small building and the twins immediately stopped crying and made grabby hands over to a certain small area that held a few kittens.

We placed them down right I front of the small glass box, holding them both up by they're torsos. They patted the glass with they're tiny fists as they looked at this one kitten.

They both made weird but happy mouth noises as the kitten came up and brushed up against the glass.

We let them look at the kitten for a while and then decided we should go home. Although when we tried to take the twins away from the kitten they started whining again as me and Tobio exchanged a glance at each-other.

"Princesses come on, we have to leave the kitty now" I said and tried to pick them up and away from the box again, they however didn't like that so they whined again and reached out for the box again.

"Tobio" I started and sighed. After a few minutes of discussing we decided. And.... we left the store with the kitten.

Okay, okay. Maybe I wanted the kitten too. But it was mostly the twins.... maybe.

The twins were obviously happy about this, they wouldn't stop petting the kittens soft orange and black fur.

^das the kittennnn(Lmao y'all know I did this because of the fur color😌)

^das the kittennnn
(Lmao y'all know I did this because of the fur color😌)

We said goodbye to Noya and Asahi and then went home. When we arrived back we set down the twins on the couch and then placed our new kitten down on his little bed that we put in the living room for now and then put the rest of his toys next to him as we put his Water and food bowl in the kitchen.

Once we were all settled down, we watched a movie. Harumi on my chest, Hanako on Tobio's while; Millo, our kitten, sat right in- between us. And we all drifted off to sleep.

____________________
Lmao- yeah they really just got a kitten out of no where💀
I mean I would too- and I mean kittens are cute soooo - yeah😭🤚🏻

I hope y'all enjoyeddd