Part 61~ Back

Hiiii
So I decided to include some of Kags' tournament, it's only the last day that I'm gonna write but I hope y'all still enjoy!🥰 I'm only mentioning the state/country of the volleyball teams they will go against, I don't know the names of many irl teams so I do apologize for that! So u will see stuff like (them vs us) or something!
Love yall, and I hope you like it!❤️❤️
____________________________________

Kageyama woke up at around 6 o'clock.

Today is the last day of the tournament. He and his team grabbed breakfast before they got started for the day.

At 8am, they went for a run as a warm up, and after that they headed back to the gym to get started on their first match.

It was them vs Poland for their first round for the day, Coach Haru gathered them up for a quick meeting to discuss their tactics at the moment.

Once he was done explaining everything, he had them go into the court to get in starting positions.

Fuji served the ball over the net, the other team received it and it came towards Alis and Noya, to which Noya dived and hit the ball, it went flying up, still on their side.

Kageyama set the ball over to Fuji who hit it over the net, earning them the first point.

The round concluded and Kageyama's team had won.
________

Haru gathered them up again to get some water and prepare them for the next round, and when he was finished he sent them back onto the court.

The next team they went against was team Italy.

They got in their starting positions once again, this time Kane served the ball.

The other team failed to receive it so Kageyama's team got the point.

Kane served the ball again and this time the other team did receive it, Tsukishima was able to block it but the other side got it up as well.

The ball came towards Hoshi who got it and hit it over the net, which the other team failed to receive.

The round went on for a while longer, it came to a close tie, but in the end Kageyama's team once again took the win.

By the end of the day, everyone was worn out and ready to go to bed.

Kageyama's team won quite a few rounds against many different teams, and only two out of 10 matches.

He and the rest of his team shared a sort of celebratory dinner before bed. Pretty much everyone was wiped and passed out when they got into bed.
_____
Saturday (the next day)

Hinata woke up quite early, the twins were pretty fussy and woke him up by screaming and crying out for him.

He got up and grunted, his body was extremely achey and hurt and he didn't get much sleep the night before due to the pup moving around quite a loand kicking, despite him trying everything to calm them down.

He walked into the twins room and flicked on the light, he saw their eyes were all puffy from crying, and they had thrown both their stuffies out of their cribs.

"What is wrong sweeties?" Hinata rubbed his eyes and yawned before he picked them up and placed them on the floor, one at a time.

Harumi cling onto him and didn't wanna be set down so he just carried her downstairs while Hanako took his hand.

"Mama, I hungry" Hanako clapped her hands and looked up at him.

Harumi huffed and nodded her head in agreement.