Part 37~ Risks(part two)

Oki😙
So I'm writing what I was originally gonna write Heheheh.
This is un-edited! So there might be grammar mistakes so I apologize-
I hope y'all enjoy. And are okay with the outcome🥸
____________________________________

-Next morning-

The couple woke up, both with minor headaches due to the crying, and much anxiety for the day not knowing what will happen.

It only took a few moments after they had woken up, for the doctors to come in.

Luckily it was only a small team, 4 people. They had all come in the room once Hinata had woken up a bit, and the couple was mentally prepared for anything they had to say.

Kageyama linked his hand with Hinata's as he sat in the chair next to the hospital bed.

All the two could hope for was good news.
——

The head doctor Hiroto looked at the two and gave a slight smile.

"Morning you two. I would like to start off by saying that, you're on the right tracks. You made it through the night, so things seem to be going good so far" He stopped for a moment and took notes on the charts he was holding.

This news gave them just a smidge of hope.

"I know this may not ease your nerves a whole bunch, but it is seriously huge news. I don't see many cases like it. But still.. I want to keep you here for at least a few more days so we can be 100% that your in the safe zone" The doctor continued.

Hinata at this point just took the news and prayed that things would work out for them. He knew that if he lost their pup, it would just ruin him.

He is determined to make sure that he does everything to ensure that the pup stays safe, and that they pull through, and continues to carry to full term with no other issues.

Of course, this is a lot to hope for, and it's not 100% realistic, givin the circumstances. Although, miracles do happen, and that's all they are wishing for. A miracle.

The doctor tuned in and gave some advice.

"I want you guys to call your family, it would be good to give everyone an update, and I highly recommend that they come and give you guys some company. I've seen it help a tremendous amount for all situations"

The couple nodded and watched as the doctors said their goodbyes and left the room.

The two let out sighs is relief and sat back a bit.

Hinata's eyes started watering, and he just couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

His hormones are out of wack, and everything going on is just adding so much stress to both of them.

Kageyama's heart broke.

He climbed into bed with Hinata and pulled him to his chest. Holding him close and scenting him.

"Everything will be okay, alright" his voice cracked, as he held back all the emotions that were about to come pouring out.

This was truly the worst situation they had ever been in.

"I'm sorry Tobio" Hinata spoke. His voice was hoarse and he just held onto his lover tighter.

Kageyama pulled back a little bit and sat up. He placed his hand on Hinata's cheek and wiped the tears.

"Listen to me. You have nothing to be sorry about. This is none of your fault, it's no ones fault. Don't blame yourself for something you can't control" Kageyama spoke, before hugging Hinata. Holding him close once again, as he rested his head on his lovers messy orange locks.