Part 17~ Home

A week later-

Kageyama's pov~
Today is the day Hinata and the twins can go home, so this morning I went back to our house and made sure everything was ready. Daichi also came with me as Suga went to go help Hinata at the hospital to get the twins ready.

Daichi and I went to a small shop that sold some newborn stuff and we picked out some more blankets. To be honest we were quite lost on what to get, I mean the last time I went shopping for the twins Hinata was with me and Daichi has never done this before, luckily a worker spotted us struggling and came to help us pick out a few items.

We ended up getting two fluffy lavender blankets and a few more pillows along with just a few more decorations, and then went back home to put everything in the Nursery before heading back to the hospital.

Hinata's POV~
"Oh, you two just look so adorable!" I said as I looked down at Hanako and Harumi, Suga had just helped me change they're oufits and blankets so they could be ready to go home.

^thats basically what they look like except Hanako and Harumi have longer black hair - back to the story-

- back to the story-

"Ah I know! They're just so adorable" Suga said as he picked up Hanako, she was still asleep so he just held her up on his chest. Harumi was also asleep so I'm hoping that the ride home will be nice and quiet.

I placed Harumi on the bed and carefully started to get out of the bed. I swung my legs over the edge and then stood up, "whew, here we go.." I said as I slowly started to pick up Harumi and placed her on my chest, using my hands to support her head and bum.

She wriggled around a bit before settling down and snuggling closer to my chest and started snoring. I smiled and then walked over to the twins car seats and slowly placed her in it careful not to wake her up. Once I got her all strapped in I then reached for Hanako from Suga and slowly placed her in the car seat while Suga grabbed they're little blankets, so they wouldn't get cold.

"Thank you so much for helping" I said to Suga as I fixed the girls blankets a little, Suga smiled "of course! Happy to help any time" he said. We talked for a few minutes as we waited for Daichi and Kageyama to come back.

Then there was a knock on the door, Suga went up and answered it and walked back in with Kageyama and Daichi. "Hey, you ready to go?" Tobio asked. I smiled and nodded, "alrighty let's get going" he said and kissed my forehead. Tobio and Daichi grabbed the car seats as me and Suga grabbed the bags.

We checked out of the hospital and the car was already parked right in front, Tobio carefully put the car seats in on the back seat and I sat in the middle of the two as Tobio drove and Suga and Daichi went in they're car.

"You okay back there" Tobio said as he continued to drive back to our house, I hummed in response and he continued to drive. It only took us a few minutes to arrive home and once we did Tobio hopped out of the car and carefully took Hanako out, I slowly exited the car and went to the other side so I could grab Harumi. We kept the car seats in the car and grabbed the hospital bags before closing the doors.

Kageyama unlocked the door and opened it, "after you" he said, I giggled a little "why thank you" I said in a playful tone and stepped in the house, just then Harumi started whining. "Shh, it's okay princess" I whispered and started bouncing her a little in my arms.

"Here, why don't we go take them up to the Nursery" Kageyama said as he set down the bags by the door and slipped his shoes off, still holding Hanako. "Mph, okay" I said and slipped off my shoes as well.

We walked up the stairs and over to the twins room, I opened the door and smiled "aww Tobio those are so cute!" I said as I saw two lavender colored teddy bears sitting up on the twins bed, one on each.

Tobio lightly chuckled and smiled "I thought you would like them, to be honest I was quite lost on what to even get. Shopping for pups isn't as easy as it looks" he said as he placed Hanako down in her crib, I smiled and put Harumi in her crib as well, they both squirmed around a little before settling down and falling asleep.

Me and Tobio looked down and smiled at them before quietly turning off the light and exiting the room.

We walked down the stairs, Tobio keeping his hands resting on my hips as we walked to the living room. Once we reached the couch I sat down and let out a sigh. Tobio sat right next to me and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on mine.

Luckily when the twins are asleep they don't wake up for a while, so we used this time to just cuddle up on the couch for a little while "hey Tobio.." I said, he pulled away a little and looked at me. "Mh?"

"Thank you..", he looked at me and raised an eyebrow "for what?" He asked. I smiled "for everything, for being here for me.. giving me a family.. and loving me" I said and started tearing up a bit.

His eyes softened as he lifted my chin up and gave me a kiss. "I love you so much.. I'm so happy to have you as my mate, and I can't wait to watch our little girls grow up and to have our family grow even more.." he says and cups my cheeks. I smile and lean my head on his chest. "I love you" I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you too" he said and snuggled his head in my hair.

A few hours later~
Kageyamas POV~

I decided to go check on the twins again before making dinner, I quietly opened the door and saw that they were both slowly waking up. I sighed and walked over to the cribs carefully picking them up, although that wasn't the easiest job.

I exited the room and made my way down the stairs with the two now very fussy twins in my arms, Shoyo saw and pushed himself up from the couch, making his way over to us. "Aw, what's wrong my little princesses" he said as he took Hanako from my arms, she opened her eyes a bit before taking her tiny fist and softly patting his chest.

"Ah- I think they might be hungry" Shoyo said, I nodded and went to go grab the twins blankets from the kitchen table as Shoyo went to go sit down on the couch with Hanako.

I made my way back to him and lifted up Hanako as he then took the blanket and put it over his shoulder, then lifted up his shirt a bit before reaching out for Hanako again as she seemed to be a bit more fussy.

I sat on the couch next to him and occupied Harumi with her binkey as Shoyo fed Hanako. Once he was done with her we switched twins and he was now feeding Harumi and I was burping Hanako.

Once he finished feeding Harumi, he burped her and then put her on his chest, laying and back closing his eyes. I chuckled "I'll be right back, can you hold her for a second" I asked him carefully picking Hanako up from my shoulder. He opened his eyes and nodded reaching out for her, I carefully placed her on his chest. Then closed his eyes again.

I smiled and walked up to the twins room, I grabbed the two rockers that I had gotten not to long ago and brought them into the living room placing them on the floor next to the couch.

I carefully picked up the twins from Shoyo's arms and put them in the rockers, then placed a kiss on Shoyo's forehead before going to make dinner.

___________________
Sorry this one is a little short, or rushed or whatever.
I hope y'all still enjoyed tho!