Part 86~ Tattoo's

Welcome back y'all 🤪❤️
Don't have anything to say exept enjoy, and love ya!❤️
Also, thank you Sunflowerthecow for the help with this chapter!🥰
-Ev
____________________________________

Today, Hinata and Kageyama are going out for a bit.

Tobio had surprised Hinata by saying he had something planned, and he already asked his parents to watch the kids for a bit.

"Are you ready to go?" Kageyama asked Hinata as he finished slipping his shoes on and standing straight up again.

Hinata nodded and smiled, so the two said goodbye to the kids and his parents, then made their way out of the house.
_______

They grabbed some coffee from a small café, and a little snack before they got to their so to say 'final destination'

When they reached the parking lot, Hinata looked at the building and beamed, looking over at Kageyama.

"Really!" He smiled and clapped his hands as Kageyama nodded.

They were at a tattoo parlor. He and Hinata have been wanting to get tattoos for a while now, so Kageyama thought it would be nice for them to go together.

Kageyama got out of the car and went over to Hinata's side and opened the door for him, they walked in hand- in hand with one another.
_______

They got brought to the back by one of the workers, and sat down in a couple of chairs.

They were each assigned a tattoo artist, and were able to get their final designs within only about an hour.
_________

Hinata felt a bit nervous as he lifted up his sleeve and watched as Emi, his tattoo artist, got all of the supplies ready.

Emi looked up and gave a warm smile, "you ready?" She asked and picked up the tattoo gun.

"Yep" Hinata smiled and leaned back against the chair, looking over at Kageyama who gave a soft smile.
________

Aiko picked up Hanako and brought her over to the couch where Tatsuya, Harumi and Kazuyo were.

"He's so grumpy" Tatsuya said and chuckled as he lifted up Kazuyo, who had a big pout on his face as he slept.

"Takes after Tobio, huh" Aiko smiled and laughed as she set Hanako down.

"Yea, he was a real grump too" Tatsuya said, remembering how Tobio always had the same pout in his face when he was a kid.

"Was, and still is" Aiko chuckled and sat down with them.

"Hey girls, wanna watch a movie?" She asked, looking down at the twins who beamed and nodded.

"Punzle!" Harumi clapped her hands and looked up at them.

"You wanna watch rapunzle?" Aiko asked, receiving an excited nod from Harumi.

"Wanna watch that too, honey?" Aiko asked, and looked down at Hanako who smiled and looked at Harumi. "If sissy wants to, then yea!" She giggled.

Harumi looked at her and leaned her head onto Hanako's little body. Hanako giggled and pat her head.

Skip and Tatsuya awed at the twins cuteness and sneaked in some pics to show Sho and Tobio later.

So, they all watched rapunzle. Kazuyo laid on Tatsuya's chest while the twins cuddled with one another.

Aiko and Tatsuya just sat next to one another, Tatsuya's arm wrapped around her.
___________

While the couple were getting their tattoo's, they and their tattoo artists were all having some small conversations, laughing and having a good time.