Part 126~ Kaito

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
It's just nice and fluffy for yall🥰
-Ev
____________________________________

( a few weeks later)

Shoyo stood in front of Kaito's little bed and sighed.

He grew sadder each day seeing all the small tubes, wires and monitors his little baby was attached to.

He himself was cleared this morning to go hom, but he just couldn't stand the idea of leaving his pup all along in the hospital.

Kaito was gaining weight, but not at the rate the doctors wanted which lead him to stay in the hospital a little while longer.

He leaned down, kissing the pups tiny head and sighed, "You got this baby. Your doing great" he whispered, lifting his head up and just staring down at the pup who squirmed around, huffing with a small scowl on his face.

"Pfft- you and Kazuyo are gonna get along great" Shoyo chuckled, the face reminded him of how Kazuyo constantly pouts or death glares.

"Hey baby"

He turned, and smiled and Tobio walked up to him.

"The doctor is gonna come talk to us" Tobio said, missing his cheek and nuzzling his head into his soft, orange hair.

"Okay" Shoyo smiled and leaned onto Tobio who just wrapped his arms around him, lightly scenting him.
_______

About a half hour passed, and there was a small knock at the door.

In walked Miyu, Saito, and the head nurse, Kiyo.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" Miyu asked, givin them both a smile.

"Better, thank you" Shoyo said as he kept his glance down at the pup.

"Well we have some good news for you guys" They said, and stepped aside for Kiyo to come foward.

"This little guy gets to go home today" she said, smiling as she went up to the couple who stared at her, then each other and smiled. 

Shoyo felt like a brick was lifted off his chest, he finally gets to take his pup home.

"He's met the requirements he needed to fill to go home, but we do just need to go over what he needs to go home with, and continue to use" she said, then looked up at Miyu and Saito, letting them take over as she did a short exam on Kaito.

"As for you" Saito began, pulling out his chart. "I'm medically clearing you to start doing some activities. Nothing to strenuous, but some light jogging or yoga will be fine" Saito smiled.

Shoyo nodded, and looked over at Miyu who finished off.

"I would like to schedule a follow up appointment at my regular office, as well as set one up for Kaito. I have a colleague who is an amazing pediatrician, specializes in premature pups. So I think she would be a great fit for you guys if your alright with that" They said.

"That would be great, thank you so much" Tobio said and smiled, looking down at Shoyo and putting his hand on his waist, kissing his head.

"We seriously can't thank you guys enough for everything" Shoyo said, tearing up as he looked up at the three of them.

"Oh honey don't cry" Kiyo smiled, reaching over and handing him a tissue.

"Sorry" Shoyo chuckled, taking it and just siping his eyes.
__________

A couple hours later, and everything was ready for them to go.

Tobio went back and fourth from the hospital room, to the car. Just packing things up, while Shoyo stayed and got the pup dressed in his tiny outfit, which Miwa had bought for them.