Part 42~ Cozy

OKAYYY
HEY YALLLLLLLLLL
ok soooo. I've decided it's going to take place in winterrr
Y'all r literally amazing and so patient, I literally could not decide anything without y'all🥺❤️
I love youuu. And I hope u enjoy it!!
____________________________________
Hinata is 5 months along now
_______________

Hinata woke up this morning to a cold bed. His definition would be freezing

He noticed the absence of his fiancé next to him, who is the one who always keeps him warm.

Hinata slowly got up scratching the side of his head as he looked out the window to see a grey sky and the scenery of an array of orange, yellow and red leaves falling from the trees that surrounded them.

He got up from bed and yawned, slipping in a little stretch before he made his way over to the closet.

He grabbed one of Kageyamas sweatshirts and lazily draped it over his body. Still tired.

He however was still cold so when he entered the livingroom he grabbed one of the giant fluffy throw blankets from the couch.

He looked over his shoulder to see Kageyama walking towards him with Hanako practically hanging off of him and Harumi snuggled onto his chest.

Hinata smiled and walked over to them, carefully picking up Harumi and giving his Fiancé a kiss.

"Goodmorning. How did you sleep?" Kageyama asked as he gave a kiss back and then walked over to the kitchen to grab his coffee.

"Meh. I slept okay. How about you" he responded and gave a smile.

"Good, I've been up with them all morning. They're very grumpy today" Kageyama narrowed his eyes before letting out a small laugh.
______

The morning passed by very slowly. With the twins being quite the handful, and Hinata had gotten tired very quickly.

They had plans to go out with the team into town, and then hang out after, and Kageyama was worried that it would be too much for Hinata, but still Hinata protested and said he was fine to go.

So, they got ready for the day.

Starting off with getting dressed, Kageyama picked out his outfit, which was a simple black trench cat, white pants and a black shirt.

Then he set off to start getting the twins dressed while Hinata got his outfit ready

Kageyama picked out two cute little winter jackets for them and a pair of leggings.