Chapter Five

The crew of the Ghost had loaded into the Phantom, leaving the astromech behind, and if the babble coming from the comm is any sign, he's not the least bit happy about it, and Zeb, in insulting the droid, is not helping. Hera is in her place in the pilots seat, everyone else is in the cargo hold on the benches. It's dimly lit, and Ar'iabel can sense the nerves and the tension all around, it's stifling, and hard to keep focused on the task at hand. Everyone is concentrating on their own part of the plan, and Keen decides to do what she always did before a mission back during the Clone Wars.

Firstly, she's pulls an old Temple Guard mask from her bag, a mask that she wears before every mission. She finds it's scarier if the person can't see her face, and it's more comforting for the people around her not to see her face if she feels nervous.

The Jedi shuts her eyes, slowly, weaving the others emotions and thoughts out of her way, diving deeper into the Force, going into a meditative trance, she knows the Force will alert her when it's time for the mission to start, what she's not expecting is to see a vision from her Master. He's sitting in his cabin on Dagobah, meditating. His eyes snap open, focusing on her, "Ah, Master Quinara," he starts.

"Master? What's happening?"

"Need you, I do, hmmmm."

"Of course Master, what do you need?"

"To Dagobah, you will come."

"As soon as I can, but, right now I'm on a liberation mission of Master Unduli."

"More important, that is. When you are finished, come. Wait, I will."

"Of course, Master," she bows to the figure, only to be abruptly snapped back to reality, standing as the rest of the Rebels do. Kanan glances back over his shoulder to look at his Padawan, "Try to stay focused."

"Thought there was no 'try.'"

The Jedi Knight rolls his eyes, jumping from the ship onto the platform, performing a neat flip. Master Quinara doesn't hesitate as she follows him, landing almost silently beside him. There are two Stormtroopers to meet the two, and each Jedi easily takes one out, while in the midst of their individual hand-to-hand Keen glances out of the corner of her eye, "Nice job, although, the landing could've been better. Solid nine out of ten." Kanan simply shoots a glare in her general direction.

The Knight knocks out his Stormtrooper, Ar'iabel having taken care of hers seconds before, he turns, offering her a sly smile, "Nice and quiet-like-" Only for them both to hear screaming, Quinara doesn't turn her head to the sound, although the Knight does, and falling from the sky is the Padawan, landing on the platform with a grunt, and stumbling into the large doors with a loud bang. Kanan squints at him, and Keen can feel the quick burst of anger that rises, only to be quickly quelled as Ezra slowly backs away from the door toward his Master.

The Jedi Master falls into a Jedi Ready stance, even without her Lightsabers. When nothing happens after moments of silence, Kanan addresses his trainee, "What just happened? You were supposed to exit with Zeb. You're lucky every stormtrooper in the prison doesn't know we're here." He crosses his arms ready to continue the lecture, but the doors slide open, and they're met with six Stormtroopers.

Keen doesn't hesitate, quickly shutting the doors behind two of the Troopers, she uses the Force and guides the weapons from the bucketheads, not a shot fired. "It's fine, you two, continue your chat, I've got this." As she says those words, one of the Troopers, having opened the doors, levels a gun at her, and, as he compresses the trigger, a Lasat lands on his head, taking him down, although the laser has already fired.

The Jedi watches as it heads at her, and manipulates it through the Spirit of the Cosmos. It changes trajectory, taking out a different Trooper. Sabine and Zeb are throwing two more over the side of the platform, and Kanan throwing the last one off using the Force.