Chapter 2: Olivia

"ASGARD?" The others shout. They then begin to murmer things to each other about whether or not it will work. I wait impatiently until it seems they've made their decision. Kaden walks forward and speaks for the group.

"Fine, but if we get caught we're blaming you!"

"Sure, sure! What ever will convince you to come! C'mon! Lets go make some fake permission forms!"

We take the city bus to Stark tower because their dad is out of town and their mom is the only one of our parents who is fine with us all hanging out. We head down into Kaden's workshop where they design and build their own suits, just like their dad's. They log onto their computer and pull up a series of pages. Within minutes they are hacked into the schools database and are creating a template for a school field trip that looks identical to the other forms that they have received from school. they print off 2 copies, one for them and one for Peter.

They run upstairs with Peter and they get Pepper to sign for them both. They quickly feed her some made up facts about the 'trip' and she buys it.

The two of them come back down the elevator into the workshop where we are.

"Two people down, one to go! Lets go get Tye to convince his dad. That one will be so easy" Kaden says sarcastically.

We hop back on the elevator and exit the tower, taking one of Kaden's dads sports cars down to tye's house. We park about a block away. Tye hops out of the car and runs to the back of his house. We a watch as he climbs in his bedroom window.

A few minutes later he hops back out and runs over to the car. "He actually bought it! I can't believe this! Ill meet you guys at stark tower at 0700 sharp, okay?"

"Sure" I say. "Then ill take you guys to Asgard!"

****************the next morning *********************

Tye went back to his house to sleep but the rest of us slept over at Stark tower where Kaden and Peter live. Peter has lived there for about 6 months now since his aunt passed away. Kaden and their family took him in like he was one of their own.

We all get up at 6:30 and get ready for the day ahead. I put change out of my blue dress into some of my more Asgardian clothes. That way no one questions me when I arrive on Asgard. Im sure that if i came dressed like a New York teenager there would be some questions asked about where i was yesterday.

Tye arrives promptly at 7:00 just like he said.

"Hey guys, rea-" he is cut short by Kaden covering his mouth.

"Shut up! My mom thinks were going on a field trip! Jeez! You're going to blow the whole cover!" they hiss. they switch into a more normal tone "bye mom! We'll see you in a week!"

"Bye kids! Have fun!" She calls after us.

We walk outside and i drive them out to a deserted warehouse where i know that hiemdell can open up a portal. The others are all trying to convince me to let them drive since i don't have my licence yet. But that doesn't mean i can't drive.

We finally arrive at the factory after hitting only 3 garbage cans, a car and 2 cats. Everyone falls out of the car, stumbling around from the car ride. I lead them all to the centre of a relatively clear area and call to Heimdall.

"Heimdall! I am ready to return to Asgard. I have three friends along with me. Also can you signal a servant to bring proper attire for my three friends? Thanks Hiemdell! Ready when you are."

A series of lights flash around us as we are transported to Asgard. They stop after a few seconds and I walk towards Hiemdell to thank him for his help.