Chapter 35: Kaden

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Jotenhiem." Olivia and Patrick say simultaneously.

"And that is?" Tye asks.

"The home of the frost giants..." Patrick says slowly.

"Oh..." Says tye. We look around us and see frost giants circling us. We prepare to fight them, but there are too many. So we surrender ourselves instead.

Tye grabs my hand and holds it tight. I may be wearing a suit, but metal cools quick and my once protective suit, now becomes a walking ice bucket.

I look over to Olivia, remembering that she is only wearing a dress. I see that patrick had removed his cloak and placed it over her shoulders.

He is wearing thick clothing, and he is part frost giant, so the cold doesn't bother him anyway. She pulls the cloak tightly against herself to stay warm, but i can already see her shivering and if we don't warm her up, she could get hypothermia.

Patrick puts his arm around her waist and holds her close to him, to share body heat, and to keep her warm.

Fortunately, we arrive at the palace of the frost giants quickly. They escort us through a series of hallways and into a large dome shaped arena, of sorts.

The arena is slightly warmer than the outside, because there is no wind blowing us around in here, but it is still quite cold. I aim my jet boosters at certain parts of my suit and turn them on lightly. They heat up the suit so i am toasty and warm inside it.

Olivia keeps Patrick's cloak on as we are prodded by the guards towards the centre of the dome. We see hundreds of thousands of frost giants sitting in the stands, watching us. What do they expect us to do?

Just then, Loki's voice rains down around us. "Welcome competitors! Ready for the game?"

"Sure! What've you got dad?" Patrick snarls.

"Fight!" Loki screams.

"Fight who?" I shout back.

"Each other!" Loki responds. We look out to the stands and see Loki appear in a throne, next to the king of the frost giants. His face is plastered with his signature, wicked smirk.

"What do you mean 'fight each other'?" Tye demands, taking me under his arm.

"I mean, FIGHT EACH OTHER! NOW!" Loki screams.

"No!" We all shout back.

"You will do as i ask!" Loki demands. "or you shall face my wrath!"

"Good! Bring forth the wrath! We don't want to fight each other! We want to fight YOU!" Olivia shouts.

"Alright then." Loki says irritably. He lifts his hand and his sceptre appears in his hand and his armour appears on his body. He transports down into the arena directly in front of us.

It's now or never. We need to fight Loki now. We need to beat Loki now. Because if we don't, we might just end up fighting ourselves...