Chapter 18: Tye

I burst through the doors of stark tower, sprinting in the direction of my house. I need to get there before Loki does! I run at full speed, swerving around cars and random pedestrians. I dont even bother to look back and see if Kaden, Patrick or Olivia are coming behind me. I just run straight forward, my mind set on one thing, dad.

After a few minutes i arrive at my house. I smash into the door with all my weight. The door shatters into a thousand splinters on the floor. I step over the heap of wood ,that used to be my door, and into my house.

"Dad! Dad? Are you here?" I run through the house screaming his name at the top of my lungs. "Da-" my voice cracks as i walk into the basement. I see the room where my dad must have been when Loki came to get him. I know this because, as i enter the room, i see his punching bag. In the centre of it is a photograph of Olivia's father, Thor.

Around it are the words "hes next" written in blood... Which i can only assume belonged to my dad.

I stumble back and fall to the ground. I land in a pile of old, discarded punching bags, and for the first time in my life, i cry. And its not just a single tear that runs down my face. Waves upon waves roll down my cheeks. They begin to pool on the floor as the everyone else arrives. I wipe my face and walk over to them.

"It's over there." I say firmly, trying to hold back the tears that are pushing at my eyelids to come back out. We all walk over to the punching bag. Kaden leans in close to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.
"You okay?" they ask.

"No. But what choice do i have?" I say softly.

"Come on let's to back to stark tower. The truck is there and maybe we can figure out a way to stop them from getting the other avengers." Kaden says. I am surprised at how well they are holding up now. they had broken down back at the base, but now, i think that they are trying to pull it together for the same of the team. If they can do it then so can i. I take a deep breath.

"Okay, lets head back." I say slowly.
I turn to walk away, but Kaden pulls my sleeve causing me to turn back around.

There i see olivia collapsed on the floor, tears rolling down her cheeks. She has curled herself into a ball on the floor.

"Why is she crying so hard?" I ask Kaden quietly. "We don't even know if Loki has gotten to her dad yet."

Patrick slowly stands up and walks over "she just contacted hiemdell and he told her that her dad is not in his chambers and that he found a photograph. This one is of Bruce banner. Apparently people also refer to him as 'the hulk'. It appears that he is next on lokis list..."

"I have banners phone number back at the tower!" Kaden shouts. "Come on! Lets go back there and we can warn him!"

"Ill stay here with olivia. You two run back, we'll be there in a little while." Patrick says.
"Okay, meet us there as soon as you can." I say. Then i grab Kaden in my arms and i run at full speed to stark tower.

Once we arrive, Kaden sprints to their dads computer. I am amazed at how quickly they disable his protection system on it. they finds the file with all of the avengers phone numbers on it and they decrypts it in a matter of seconds.

The phone number pops up and they dial it into the computer. Jarvis calls it. We wait in silence as the phone rings. Once. Twice. Three times. Then we hear a voice. "Hello? Tony? Is that you? I dot need anymore of your prank calls! I have you on caller ID now! After you sent me $800,000 worth of prostitutes last winter i put you in, so i wouldn't accidentally make deals with a 'mysterious caller'. Tony? Hello?" We hear the banner say.

"Hello. This is not tony, it is his daughter, Kaden. I dont have much time to explain so listen up. Loki is back. He took tony and we have reason to expect hes coming for you next. Keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious activity. Okay?" We hear no response. "Dr. Banner? Can you hear me? You are in great dange-"

KAden is cut off by another voice on the other end of the phone. "Hello dear. Just wanted to let you know that he WAS in danger, but now, the danger has happened. He's 'safe' with me now! By the way, you might want to keep an eye on a certain avenger by the name of 'Clint Barton' i believe that i am paying him a visit next. Bye bye darling! Oh, and would you mind saying a cheerful hello to my son for me? Thanks, goodbye now." *beep* the phone hangs up and the line is dead.

Just then olivia and Patrick come slowly walking into the room.

"What did we miss?" Asks patrick.

"Loki got banner and is headed to Clint next." I say to patrick "oh, and he says hi."

"So, what next? We try to warn Clint?" Sammi asks.

"No, my dads too fast for that. By the time we get there, it will be to late. We need to go for any of the others who he hasn't touched yet." Patrick says.

"Well, the only avenger left other than Clint is Natasha." Olivia says.

"Good, then we need to get to her... Now." Patrick says. Kaden pulls up a map of the earth on the screen and we wait for it to locate natasha for us. After a few seconds a pin falls onto the map and zooms us into the location.

Kaden looks at the screen in shock, then says "Well, it looks like Natasha is... Here... Something must be wrong with the system, according to the GPS tracking system Natasha should be standing right over..."

"Here?"