Chapter 20: Patrick

I brace myself, ready to fight off my dad as soon as he appears through that window. I hear his malicious laugh as he ascends beside the building, taunting us. We are all just waiting for him to appear so we can kick his ass back to where it came from.

Then, we see him. He pulls into view, riding a chitauri chariot that he must have saved and stored away sometime after (or during) the battle of New York City that i heard about.

We hold out our weapons, ready to attack, but then, he pulls out his own weapon. This time though, it isn't his sceptre that he pulls out as his weapon. This time he pulls out a much deadlier weapon than that. He brings out, the avengers.

They are all under his mind control as they hop fly (and climb) up beside him. Tony is carrying Steve, and Thor is carrying Clint. Then the hulk climbs his way up the tower, to be standing right beside them as they all land right in front of us.

"Hello children!" Loki announces.

"Sorry, that line has already been used once today..." Olivia says sassily. Kaden high fives her quickly, then returns her face to seriousness. We hold our position as lokis 'team' takes theirs.

"So, natasha. Can I call you natasha?" Loki asks.

"No." She replies firmly.

"Okay. Natasha, are you going to turn yourself over along with all of these pitiful children, or are you going to try and fight me and my new army... Which is better now, according to tony, its because i now have a hulk... But I don't know... I think its still missing something... Oh yes! You and the pitiful children! Come along now!" My father says.

"If you want these kids... You'll have to get through me first." Natasha says protectively.

"Deal." Says Loki. He raises his sceptre we all aim to him, expecting him to shoot her, but instead, tony shoots her with his repulser beam. She goes flying across the room and hits the far wall. Loki marches over to her and taps her chest with his sceptre. We all watch in shock. Then He turns to us.

"Ready to fight children?" Loki laughs.

"Always." Olivia says solidly. She grabs my hand and squeezes it firmly. "Ready?" She asks me quietly.

"When you are." I reply.

"Good." She replies. She lets go of my hand and reaches for something. I assume it is for her hammer. But the. I notice it in her other hand... What is she trying to grab. The. I see it.

Before i can to anything, olivia pushes me and the others back with a gust of storm wind. She then tosses the transport seed (like the one loki used on asgard... except he has many and i have only one) that she pulled from my pocket and throws it towards us. We watch in shock as the transport activates and begins to carry us to a new location. The base.

When the transport stops, we find ourselves sitting in the base in utter shock of what just occurred. We are now four hours away from where olivia is, with Loki and the other avengers, and i don't have any transport seeds left to get us back there.

All that we are left with is the feeling of defeat and he last image we saw of olivia before the seed whisked us away to the base.

The last thing we saw, was Olivia set her hammer down on the floor and walk towards my father with her hands in the air, showing her surrender as hers, Kaden's and tye's, fathers grabbed hold of her and drug her on her knees to my fathers feet. And now, there is nothing we can do to help her. She is at my fathers mercy... And he really doesn't have that much.