Chapter 5: Tye

I stand back as Loki changed himself back to what his natural form. I shift myself into a position that I know that I can easily use to attack Loki by if he try's to attack me and my friends.

A smile spreads over his face as he starts to walk around us. I look around hoping to see guards. But all the guards left the room long before Loki transformed back into his true form. "Well, well,well, would you look at this, the child to Stark, Captain America and Thor. Oh and who might you be?" He asks, looking at Peter "Never mind, that doesn't matter." He turns to patrick "You!" He shouts, his voice echoing through the throne room "My son, will you join me? Or will you fight with these pitiful 'avengers'. Join me, fight for your planet, rule with me. Don't fight for some planet that you have never even been to! For people who will want to kill you, just because you are different from them."

"No! I won't join you! I never will." Patrick says.

I see Peter shift himself as Loki stares at the group. He is readying to fight. Kaden turns and glares at Loki, gritting their teeth together. They open their mouth to say something before Loki cuts them off.

"Very well then. What are the children of the Avengers doing here, on Asguard anyway? Freeing my son from his punshiment? Ha! No, you just came here for a little fun, but what you ended up getting was this."

Patrick moves forwards and points his finger at his father, "Punshiment? You killed my mother! I am merely trying to return the favour, by killing you. How does that deserve punishment?"

Olivia moves forward and puts her hand on his shoulder to calm him down and to warn him to back off the subject. Kaden looks over at Peter who looked back. I stare at Loki and hiss under my breath. There was no way we could attack him without dying. Loki is much stronger than all of us.

Before we can figure out a plan, he shoots a beam out of his staff. He hits Kaden in the chest and knocks them off their feet. I run over to help them.

"Are you okay?" I ask them. I am panicking a lot. They always hated me because I am the son of their dads worst enemy, but I always adored them. Theyre always so brave and curious. I have had a huge crush on her since the day I met her, but now, if she dies here, I don't know what I'll do.

I see blood dripping out of the corner of their mouth. Oh no. That means internal bleeding. Oh no. This is not good. I pick them up and attempt to run out of the room with them, but Loki waves his arm and all of the doors shut and the windows cover themselves. There is no escape.

I look over in Olivia, Peter and Patrick's direction. They are attacking Loki, but it isn't making much of a difference. I wave my arms to get Olivia's attention. She looks over and sees Kaden. She immediately throws her hammer in the air. A storm cloud comes around her then shoots out in al directions, causing Loki and Kaden's long hair to poof out from the electricity in the wave. We all muffle a laugh as Loki's luxurious hair turns into a not so luxurious Afro.

He shakes his head and attacks harder. I wonder why olivia would do something so stupid. Why would she do that if it wouldn't hurt him. He was already mad enough, there was no need to enrage him anymore.

She runs over to Kaden and I and looks me right in the eye. Her eyes are the same deep blue with gold streaks that they were when she was angry before. That's when I realize why she shot out the wave. It was to signal her dad to come and help.

She touches Kaden's forehead. "Don't worry, they should be fine. Stay here and protect them. Help is on the way." Just then she is hit by a beam and is knocked of her feet. She holds her hand out and her hammer comes flying back to her. "That's it! You messed up my new dress! You are going to pay for that!" She screams as she lunges at Loki full force.

I am surprised as she knocks him off of his feet and begins to beat him with her hammer. Just then her dad bursts through the doors. She stands up slowly and places her hammer on Loki's chest. Holding him in place. "I think I have it under control now dad. Thanks for coming so quickly though. I'll explain everything once we get him into a cell."

We all look back at Loki, having been distracted by Thor entering the room, just in time to see Loki smile at us all and say "Adios" As he pulls out a small green cube and crushes it in his hand. A black hole opens under him and sucks him away, leaving only Olivia's hammer in his place.

Now, we're really screwed.