Chapter 6: Kaden

"You are in so much shit!" Screams dad as he walks into the throne room. "All of you! I can't believe that you would lie to us, then run off to Asgard of all places! Then, on top of all of that, you go and let a prisoner out of the asgardian jails. And! To top it all off, you go and take on Loki. Who, might I add, it took ALL of the avengers, who are much stronger than you, to just capture! You are so dead!"

I was put in the royal recovery room and was fully healed within the time it took for tony to arrive, thanks to asgards amazing medics. Soon Tyes father will be arriving and our parents will decide what to do about Loki and about us.

Tye has been acting really weird ever since I woke up, and according to olivia, he was acting the same way since I had gotten hit. He keeps on asking if I'm okay or if I need anything. It's really weird because he knows I hate him and am only friends with him because of Olivia.

Just then cap storms in. "Alright! Where the hell is my son?" He turns and sees him sitting next to me. "Get away from them! hanging out with Starks kid? Running off to Asgard? What is wrong with you? It must be the stark family's stupidity rubbing off on you!" He smacks Tye over the head.

"Don't talk that way about Kaden! You have no right to talk that way about them!" Shouts Tye.

"I most certainly do." He shouts back at him. "You are my son and I can do what I please to you."

"No you can't! I'm an adult! You have no control over me!" Tye screams back.

"Why are you so protective of a stark all of a sudden?" His dad shouts.

"Because I love them!" Tye shouts as he punches His dad hard in the face, catching him off guard and cutting his lip and causing it to gush blood. Cap may have superhuman strength but since Tye has been training the whole time that Cap was in the ice and also since he has second generation serum, he is slightly stronger than Cap.

Cap stumbles backwards in shock of what just happened. Me and Olivia, Peter, Patrick and Tye slowly back away, not wanting to face what happens next. Luckily, just then, Thor and my Dad walk in.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What is going on here?" Demands Tony.

"We were just talking." Says Cap wiping the blood off of his chin.

"It doesn't look like you were 'just talking' it looks like someone whooped your ass... As usual." Dad laughs at Cap.

"Oh, you want to talk about ass whooping? Do I need to remind you about when I whooped your ass back in New York? You weren't laughing then!" Cap shouts.

"Silence! All of you!" Thor shouts "We did not come here lo fight! We came here to discuss the wrongings of our children and what we are going to do about the new threat of Loki returning from supposedly being dead."

"Fine." Dad and Cap say together.

"Children, leave. We have important business to discuss." Thor tells us.

We walk out of the room quietly. Once we are out of the room we all stand in silence for a moment. Then Patrick gets up and takes Olivia aside to discuss something with her. Peter decides to go and use the bathroom. Leaving me and Tye alone together. We sit down against the wall in silence for a while. This is really awkward. I decide to break the silence. "So... That was quite a scene with your Dad in there, huh?"

"Yeah, about that. I said some things in there that probably weren't appropriate for the situation. I shouldn't have said something like... That... While we were already in so much trouble... I'm really sorry... You don't need to say anything about it though... I totally understand if you're mad..." Tye tries to explain.

"Is it true." I ask.

"Is what true?" Tye asks me.

"Do you actually love me?" I reply.

"Yes." He says lightly.

"Good." I say back to him. I turn to him and we kiss. "I love you too." He seems extremely surprised by what happened.

"Well, this just went from a really bad day, to a really great one." He says taking my hand. Just then, Peter returns, followed by Olivia and Patrick.

We all sit in silence for a few minutes, until our the doors to the throne room reopen. Our parents come out.

Thor says, with a serious look on his face "we have made our decision."