3.

We didn't end up leaving set that night until around ten. By we, I mean me and all of the older dancers that are also in the Other Side of Hollywood scene.

It's been such a long day of dancing and training, and by the time the cast car pulls up to my apartment building, I'm halfway asleep against the car window.

"Thank you," I tell the driver through a yawn, slugging my backpack over my shoulder as I head inside. My eyes flutter shut yet again as I shuffle into the elevator, pressing floor 22. I can't wait to get in bed.

I slowly make my way to mine and Savannah's apartment, opening the door as quietly as possible just in case my roommate is already in bed. If she is, I'm jealous.

I'm quite shocked when I open the front door and see three people lounging on our couch, watching something on TV.

"...Hey, guys..." I greet, watching as their eyes lazily rake over to me.

"It's about time you got home. Why are you so late?" Charlie asks me, crossing his arms over his chest. Owen, who sits beside him, does the same. Sav simply rolls her eyes at the two boys, offering me a smile.

"We've been practicing all day. Just got done a little bit ago," I respond, walking past the other two so I can go to my room.

"We're watching movies. Where are you going?" Charlie hops right up from the couch, stumbling behind me.

"To bed," I drop my bag in the corner of my room, kicking off my sneakers so my feet can finally breathe.

"No, come watch movies with us!" He says, pouting his lips.

"I'm gonna have to pass," I tell him, patting his shoulder. "I've had a very long day. I think I'm just gonna hit the shower then pass out."

"That is so lame," Charlie exclaims, moving his arms for dramatic effect as he flops down on my bed.

"Hate to disappoint you, champ," I give him a thin lipped smile, grabbing some clothes from my dresser before I make my way to the bathroom.

"Come say goodnight before you go to sleep, then!" Charlie hangs in the doorway of the bathroom, stopping me from closing the door.

"Charles," I clench my jaw, holding the door.

"Please?" 

"Fine. Will you go away now?" I stare blankly at him, moving to close the door yet again.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone," he flashes me that lovely smile of his, removing himself from my view so I can finally get naked without the fear of a small Canadian boy seeing me in my birthday suit.

I'm able to do all of my business in peace, feeling fantastic when I'm finished and can change into my favorite gray sweatpants and a random t-shirt.

When I get back to my room and drop my dirty clothes in the hamper, I quickly slip on a pair of fluffy socks before I brush out my wet hair. With a sigh, I wrap my blanket around my shoulders as I make my way out into the living room to bid Charlie goodnight, just like he asked. I'm surprised to see Owen laying across the couch, Charlie sitting on the floor against the couch, and no Savannah in sight. 

"Where's Sav?" I ask, pulling my blanket tighter around me. Owen and Charlie both look at me, sitting up a little bit.

"She went to bed," Owen answers, sitting fully up. "We're watching Mamma Mia. Wanna join?"

I purse my lips, looking between the two boys. It is my favorite movie. But I am also beyond exhausted.

"Why can't you take this watch party to your own apartment? It's like ten steps away," I ignore the original question. I don't even realize it, but my body is moving towards the couch. Charlie watches me with a stupid smirk, Owen's expression matching his.