12.

HI SUNSHINES!! AHHH
sooooo....we just hit 2.3k reads....what the hell! this is insanity!!!
i legit just hit 1k this is WILD
as always, thank u thank u thank u for you continued love n support on the story. i truly adore each of you.
without further ado....enjoy the chapter and let me know what you thiiiink<3

The next days go by pretty quick, especially the ones we have off. It was nice to have a little break from set, and I don't think that any of us can thank Kenny enough for letting us have Friday and Saturday off. God knows I needed it...my Halloween night really took a toll on my body.

Things have been much quieter without Owen around. Charlie is a lot quieter and calmer without him, especially because Savannah and I aren't as crazy or energy-filled as either of them. Charlie spent a lot of time in our apartment, probably because he's so used to always having someone around and got lonely. Most of our weekend was filled with laying around in our living room while Charlie played his guitar. It was very nice, relaxing weekend. We all needed it, truly.

Monday's rehearsal was decently calm, we really just focused on Perfect Harmony since Charlie and Madi will be filming that this week. At this point, I don't have much left to do. They have the choreography down, it's just a matter of correcting their small mistakes. Once they're done filming the scene, my job on set is basically done. I have nothing left to film or choreograph, but Kenny and Paul decided that they want me on set to help with the remaining music scenes just in case I have any brilliant ideas. I don't think that I will have much to add, but being on set is much better than sitting around the apartment alone for fourteen hours a day.

It's now early on Tuesday morning, and by early I mean it's like four a.m. and I can't sleep. It's like I've just taken a few hour-long naps through the night. Maybe it's because my body isn't being pushed as hard as it has been for the last three months, but I'm just not as tired as I used to be.

I let out an annoyed huff when I can't get into a comfortable position. I flip my pillow, kick around my blankets, and absolutely nothing works. This is so unfortunate.

Feeling frustrated, I grab my phone from beside me and unlock it. I go to Tik Tok to fill my morning, knowing that there's no chance of me falling back asleep any time soon. I start scrolling, giggling quietly in my bed at a few of them. I scroll and see a video of a boy sleeping, but he lifts his head and I immediately recognize the boy to be the one and only Owen Patrick Joyner. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, as I look at the username and then see another guy in the background smack his head. Owenjjboy is the username, obviously being Owen's account. I swipe over to the profile, seeing that that's the only video and that it's from June. Why is this on my For You page right now? This algorithm doesn't make sense.

I laugh at the video, deciding to send it to the boy and expose his ass.

Joey: TikTok.com
Joey: so many questions but i made it to the owen joyner side of tik tok!!! i win
Joey: why is this on my fyp
Joey: why is that ur username. what is wrong with u

I'm quite shocked when I see the three dots pop up right away, signaling that he's typing. I haven't actually talked to him much while he was gone, aside from checking up on him yesterday. I wanted to text him more, but I figured he needed the time with his family more than he would admit. I kinda picked up on the fact that he was seeming more anxious than usual recently, and I really think this break from filming and constant chaos is good for him.

Owen: stalker
Owen: I like my username
Owen: why tf are u awake

Joey: I could ask u the same question

Owen: on the airplane! connecting flight vibez

Joey: ....don't say that ever again