8.

Hi sunshines!!! Here's another chapter for you<3
Thank you to those of you that are reading this and keeping up with it! I really thought this would get like 3 reads, but here we are. I love u all. Mwah.
Enjoy and let me know what you think<3

This week tore me apart, to put it simply. It was long. Very, very long. With the start of filming Other Side of Hollywood on Monday, we didn't finish until late on Wednesday night. Starting Thursday morning, we went directly into Nothing to Lose, and even though I wasn't in those scenes too much, Kenny and Paul had me stay on set with them to help keep an eye on the choreography and help out when I can. That particular song only took us two days to fully complete, but every single day this week ended up being fifteen hours or more on set. To keep it short and sweet, my body is damn near falling apart.

Not only were the fifteen hours on the Hollywood Ghost Club set destroying my will to live, I also had dedicated every spare second I had, including lunch and dinner breaks, to Paul so that we could work on the Perfect Harmony dance. It wasn't even worth it, the choreography for Charlie and Madison is nowhere near finished.

My body has been fully aching for a total of six days now, and now that it's Saturday night, there is nothing that I'd rather be doing than laying in my bed so I can sleep and do nothing for the next thirty-six hours. And that is exactly what I'm planning on doing.

"What are you doing in bed? Why are you ignoring our texts? It's a Saturday night, it's time to party!"

My eyes fall shut in disappointment as my door swings open to reveal my current least favorite duo of Charlie and Owen. Only my least favorite because I know they aren't going to leave me alone unless I start crying, and I might do just that if it gets them to leave me alone.

I turn my phone off, looking up at the two boys standing in my doorway with big grins plastered on their faces. Charlie's holding something behind his back, and Owen has his hands clasped together over his stomach.

"I cannot, and will not, physically do anything until Monday morning at seven a.m.," I respond, folding my own hands over my chest after I pull my comforter over my body.

"Joey, come on," Charlie says, jumping right on my bed, landing on my legs. I nearly whimper in pain but hold it back. My legs are extremely sore after a full week of dancing in heeled jazz shoes. "We're off tomorrow! Let's have some fun," he finally reveals what's behind his back. A giant handle of Tito's vodka, not even cracked open yet.

I sigh, looking up at the older boy. He knows Tito's is my favorite. He just continues to smile at me while Owen makes his way over to my bed, gently sitting on the other side of my body. I bring my hands to my face, rubbing over its entirety in both tiredness and frustration.

"Charlie," I say sternly. "I am falling apart right now, physically and mentally. I can't do this tonight."

"Oh, come on, Jo. You and I both know that this pain is nothing that Mr. Tito can't help," he smirks at me, shaking my leg over my blankets. I look over to Owen, hoping his empathetic self will help me when he sees how exhausted I am. I immediately realize that he will be no help to me, he's only encouraging Charlie. 

"Sav's partying with us. And Jeremy and Carolynn," Charlie cocks his head at me, looking for a reaction.

"Are you really trying to peer pressure me into underage drinking?" I raise my eyebrows at him, finally sitting up. My white comforter falls around my waist, revealing the black tank top that I'm wearing. "That's very illegal of you, Charles. I could have you arrested."

"Oh, but I know you want to. It's free alcohol and good company, how could you say no?" He smirks, waving the bottle in my face. I roll my eyes. He does have a point. "We have a fun game too. Care and Jeremy brought it."