34.

hi babies :) 
i miss updating often but i'm quite literally working 6 days a week with the worst possible hours. body is falling apart. she (me) is so tired! but that's ok!
i'm back for now!
okay. 
sorry 4 complaining. enjoy. love u endlessly<3

"Charles Jeffrey Gillespie!" I scream as I run down the beach, chasing after Charlie as fast as my legs will carry me. "Get back here, you stupid Canadian man!"

"Ooh, full name! I'm so scared," Charlie puts his hands over his face, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he continues to sprint away from me. I flip him off as he turns his head over his shoulder to see my reaction.

Owen stays in his spot on the sand, chuckling at us as one of his hands raises in the air to block the sun from his eyes.

We drove to another random beach for the day, today marking day eight out of ten for us in Florida. Days are starting to mold together, and part of me is so ready to just go back to California and be in the comfort of my own apartment.

Mostly because I miss being able to shower whenever I want to, but partly because Charlie and I have been bickering nonstop for the last six days. Being in constant close proximity with both him and Owen for so long is enough to make me go mad, no matter how much I love them both.

Being trapped in a small van, and the occasional hotel room, with no space to spread out causes some tension. Especially with Charlie, who has not stopped complaining about Owen and I all week. I could merely brush against Owen's shoulder and Charlie would go grumbling something about "getting a room," and I would only retaliate by telling him to get fucked.

All of it is friendly banter, as always, but today he has crossed the line. He stole my phone because he saw me texting someone and his name was mentioned, and now he won't give up until he reads the message for himself.

What he doesn't know is that I was just texting my mom, telling her a story about how the three of us went jet skiing the other day and Charlie purposely flipped me off of the jet ski several times.

It's not like I have anything on my phone to hide, aside from an embarrassingly full library of fan fictions awaiting my attention, but that's beside the point.

It's the principle of the matter. I don't want him snooping through my phone, even though there's nothing necessarily bad on there.

Charlie giggles as he runs away from me, holding my phone in the air. I grimace to myself, simply praying that he doesn't drop it into the sand or water. That would be such a Charlie thing to do, and I'm afraid that I've accidentally thought it into the universe. 

"If you drop my phone, you and I are going to have a serious problem," I yell, chasing him in a circle around Owen, who is still watching us amusedly. I stop running after him, placing both of my hands on my hips as I catch my breath. "I'm too out of shape for this," I grumble, letting my body fall down onto my towel that is now covered in sand that was kicked up from Charlie's quick feet.

"Who were you texting about him?" Owen questions, moving his body so he's resting his head in my lap. I drop my hand to his head, letting my hands tangle in his damp and knotted hair.

"My mom," I snicker, starting to gently brush my fingers through a few tangled strands of his hair. "All that for nothing. He's gonna be so disappointed that it's nothing juicier than that."

Owen chuckles in my lap as we both turn our attention to the other boy, who has stopped running and is now trying to get into my phone.

He knows my password, it's no secret from the world. I don't mind that he, along with most of my friends, know my password. Again, I have nothing to hide except for one single orange app that I keep tucked away in the third page of an app folder.