24.

hiii sunshines:)
here's another chapter because i love u all and updating is so fun
i like this chapter a lot, it's a lil cutesy moment.
ok anyway. enjoy. i adore all of u. let me know what you think. have a great day<3

When we left Hawaii, Jeremy flew right back to Florida and the rest of us hopped on a flight back to Los Angeles.

It was kind of sad going back, especially because we had to leave Jer. And it sucked leaving the nice weather, the beach, and the pool.

We spent our remaining days on the island either exploring Oahu, going to new beaches, or lounging by the pool. Every single day was spent in the sun, and it was so nice. I haven't done much since filming for Julie and the Phantoms ended, but I think that this vacation was nice and needed for me.

Charlie and Owen eventually convinced Jeremy and I to go on a hike with them, and it was rough but it ended up being really fun. Owen didn't sprain his ankle again, so that was a plus.

When we returned to California, I only stayed at my home for one night before going back to Owen's so I could spend the rest of Charlie's days here with both of them.

And now, it's been a whole week since we returned, and Charlie left LA early this morning. I stayed at Owen's last night and went with him to drop Charlie off.

It was almost an emotional goodbye, but I was able to hold myself together pretty well. I know I'll see him again for sure in March, and maybe even before that. I also know that him, Owen, and Jeremy are planning a trip to New York some time soon with Kenny, so that goodbye wasn't too difficult on them either.

When we got back to Owen's apartment, I crashed on the couch for another few hours before actually waking up for my day.

I haven't done anything today, I've really just laid on Owen's couch and scrolled through my phone. We had an eventful few days while Charlie was still here, we went out and explored a bunch of little cities in California and went on a few random adventures, and I'm still a little tired from everything that we've done in the last couple of weeks.

Some time around five p.m., while I'm in the middle of watching a Tik Tok, I get an incoming call from my mom. My eyes widen as I look at the time and remember that I'm supposed to be at my parents' house in a few minutes for our weekly dinner. With everything going on here, I completely forgot what day of the week it is. I've had no stability, time hasn't existed to me for the last week.

"Hello?" I answer the phone, earning a look from Owen who is sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Hi, sweets. Haven't heard from you today. Just making sure you're still coming for dinner?"

"Yeah, sorry I'm gonna be a little late. I'm just about to leave Owen's," I tell her, standing up from the couch so I can quickly gather my things. Owen shoots me a weird look and I shrug at him, slipping my shoes onto my feet.

"Well what's Owen doing for dinner? Does he like lasagna? We have more than enough, invite him!" My mom suggest and I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't think-"

"Josephine," she uses her assertive tone, making it known that I have no option.

I look over at Owen, whose eyes have been following me while I wander around to grab my belongings.

I sigh. Why must my mother be so pushy? "Do you want to come over to my parents' with me for dinner? My mom wants you to. We're having lasagna," I look at him to see his reaction and chuckles.

"I love lasagna!" He grins.

"Good!" My mom says from the phone, making me jump. I didn't think she could hear that. "I will see you guys in a little bit, then?"