14.

Hellooo sunshines!! 
It's officially been one month since I started this story! That's so wild to me ahaha I'm not sure why but it feels like it's been a week
Here's another chapter for you beautiful humans!! 
Aaaand as always thank you for all the support. I adore each of you :,)
Enjoy!! 

The rest of the night with the cast went pretty smoothly. I don't think that reality has set in for any of us yet...that reality being that we won't be returning to the Julie and the Phantoms set for a long while, if at all. Or maybe it was the fact that we all took enough shots of Tito's and tequila to drown out our sorrows.

Either way, the alcohol landed me, Charlie, and Owen all laying in Owen's bed and chatting at three a.m. Savannah disappeared a while ago, most likely to go to sleep, and Carolynn picked up her very drunk fianceé about an hour ago.

I'm currently sandwiched between Charlie and Owen, all three of our heads in a line as we lay on our backs, staring at the blank ceiling above us.

"I seriously think we should do it," Charlie's adamant voice brings me back to the conversation. I had fully tuned them out when my head started spinning a few minutes ago.

"Do what?" I interrupt Owen, who was about to say something. In a drunken and apologetic state, I go to pat his stomach to say sorry. I leave my hand there, letting his own rest over mine.

"We're going to Hawaii. I'm serious. The second the holidays are over, we're going," Charlie responds and I nod, putting my attention back into my hand. Owen is also staring at our hands, his fingers playing with mine. I let out a loud yawn, which triggers Charlie to yawn as well.

"Can we go get breakfast tomorrow?" I mumble tiredly, looking over to the older boy who is on my left.

"Lunch maybe. I'm not waking up for breakfast," he responds, letting out another yawn. "Fuck it. I'm going to bed."

Charlie stands up from Owen's bed, stumbling slightly as he does so. I chuckle quietly, "Good night, buddy."

"Night," I watch as he waves, not turning around before he exits the room. He closes the door with a quiet slam as he goes. I yawn again, turning my body into Owen's just slightly. His dark blue eyes are already staring down at me when I look up.

"Owen," I breathe out, my eyes going wide.

"Hm?"

"I like...genuinely don't think I can walk back to my apartment," I tell him dramatically and he lets out a loud laugh.

"You can crash here. Wouldn't be the first time," he shrugs, still messing with my fingers.

"You're too good to me, sir," I grin, poking his cheek. "I'm gonna be sad when you leave me."

"No one's leaving you, babe," he tells me, using a pet name that he never has for me. It makes me smile softly, but I don't tease him about it. "Don't go sad drunk on me."

"I'm always sad," I admit, giggling quietly. "You know that."

"I know you are," he smiles. "I'll be back in LA before you even know it."

"Promise we'll hang out?" I look up at the boy, holding my pinky out to him.

"Promise, Jo. How many times do we have to do this?" He laces our pinkies together, squeezing slightly.

"Until you hang out with me and I believe you," I answer with a stupid smile. He chuckles, wrapping his left arm around me as he kisses the side of my head.

"I think we were meant to be friends, Joey. I'm not leaving now."

"I think we're besties. Are we besties?" I mumble, my eyes fluttering shut as Owen holds me to his side.