36.

hi honeys!!
thank you for being patient with me :,) time is going by so fast and i simply do not understand it. 
ok. love u the most. enjoy this chapter.
take care of yourself. mwah.

"I can't believe this is happening. I cannot believe it," I smack my hands over my face in excitement, physically holding back a squeal. Owen looks over at me from the driver's seat of his car, laughing at my enthusiasm. It's a big day.

Everyone is going to be back in LA today. Savannah is coming back, meaning Charlie is flying in to see her. Even Jeremy and Carolynn are coming to visit. Also known as all of my favorite people in the world. 

Owen and I are currently on our way to pick up Charlie from the airport. He's going to be staying at Owen's apartment for the time being. In typical Charlie fashion, he hasn't booked a return flight, so he'll most likely be staying for a few weeks at least. 

Sav's flight lands a few hours after Charlie's, but she is refusing to let us pick her up, so she said she'll meet us after she gets settled back into her apartment. After all, she has been gone for a very long time and needs time to readjust. 

Carolynn and Jeremy's flight also lands in a few hours, but they're heading to their hotel to settle in first. 

Charlie, on the other hand, is coming straight home with Owen and I. He gets no option. 

Neither of us have seen him since we went to Florida well over a month ago. Going so long without seeing Charlie is kind of weird. While it was a well-needed break from his chaotic lifestyle, I also have been missing him more than usual. I obviously never had siblings growing up, but Charlie has really made up for that by taking a permanent place in my life as a stand-in brother. 

I can't wait to see him. 

The drive to the airport goes by pretty quickly, especially considering the amount of traffic today. Part of me is kind of glad that we don't have to make any more trips to LAX today. Saturdays spent driving in Los Angeles can get unbearable, especially when you're driving to the airport. 

I spot Charlie almost as soon as we pull into the pick-up area. I can tell by the somehow longer curly hair and the typical cutoff sleeves. I grin to myself, pointing at the boy so Owen can see him. Just as we pull into a parking spot, I fling the door open and hop out. Charlie barely even sees me before I have him tackled in a big hug. 

"Hi, Jojo," he chuckles, squeezing me tight. "Miss me?" 

"Like crazy," I grin, fluffing his hair as I pull away. 

"I'm sure you did. I missed you too, buuuuuut-" Charlie is cut off mid-sentence by Owen literally jumping into his arms. Charlie catches him with ease, letting Owen's legs wrap around him. 

"Charlieee!" Owen yells. 

"Owennnn!" Charlie responds equally as loud. The two boys lock eyes and start laughing just before Charlie sets Owen down on the ground.

"Why don't you ever greet me like that?" I ask the blonde, cocking my head to the side amusedly. 

"You can't handle all this," Owen bites his lip, dragging his hands down his body dramatically. I scoff, smacking his arm while Charlie giggles. He flashes me a sweet grin, blowing me a kiss while Charlie isn't looking. 

"Well, who's ready to get this party started?" Charlie cheers, throwing his suitcase in the back of the car before proudly placing his hands on his hips. 

"It is ten in the morning," I remind him jokingly. "I'm not judging you, but I am a little concerned." 

"Fuck off, Josephine. It's noon somewhere," he flips his hair.