7.

Hi hi! Here's another chapter :) I hope you're enjoying so far!
Let me know what you think, if you want to!
Enjoy, sunshines<3

We spent countless hours rehearsing our scenes for the Hollywood Ghost Club, and I found those days to be more than exhausting. But those are nothing compared to the time we've spent trying to get the scenes actually filmed. I mean...what the fuck.

We've been on this particular set for nine hours now with minimal breaks in between shooting takes. We had our one lunch break, but that flew by disgustingly quick. It's only five p.m. and we still have the entire night ahead of us. Kenny's goal is to get most of the filming done today and tomorrow, but with the amount of stupid mistakes people have been making, we'll see if that happens. The only good news is that us dancers don't have to be there while they film the first full minute of the song, and they're doing that later this week. Thank god.

In all honesty, I'm in a bad mood. I'm tired, my body is aching, some of the other dancers are frustrating me...the list goes on. The giant warehouse that has been perfectly decorated as the fancy club is starting to feel small. With the thirty or so of us dancers, all of the extras, and the camera crew, things are..stuffy, to say the least. I'm sweaty, my mouth is dry, and I'm halfway ready to crawl under a table and hide from the world. By the world I mean Kenny Ortega.

My only saving grace through it all has been Charlie. Thankfully, during the second performance of Other Side of Hollywood, I'm dancing with him. We're shockingly good together, but I think a lot of that comes with Charlie's drive and determination to perfect every thing he does. We ran through the steps a lot during our time off set, and it's been paying off for sure. Not only is he one of the few people that aren't frustrating me with dumb mess-ups, but him and Jeremy have both been offering me more than enough comic relief to get through it. Owen, who is dancing with a couple of the other boys, has been off with them so we haven't gotten to see much of each other today. I kinda found myself missing his presence with the other two guys. It's never the same when one is missing.

Luckily, we've got a really good chunk of the first part of the song filmed. We'll more than likely have to redo a lot of it tomorrow after Kenny reviews the footage, but he's more focused on perfecting the second part anyway. It's the much more complex part, and it also involves the three phantoms and Booboo.

I let out a loud sigh as Kenny yells something into his megaphone about resetting the scene. We're just now getting to the part where one of the dancers shimmy's against Reggie and he falls back into Luke's arms, just before Lana, another dancer, and I start dancing with him and Luke.

"You good?" I hear from behind me just before I stumble back into the owner of the voice. Owen catches my arms and and steadies me.

"Yeah," I grumble, trying my best to not roll my eyes. He narrows his own eyes as I turn to face him.

"What's up?" He asks, cocking his head to the side. His lips have formed into a small smile, immediately calming me. Not much, but it helps.

"I'm just...I don't know. I'm feeling very frustrated and tired. People keep doing stupid fucking things, and normally I wouldn't care but for some reason it's making me so angry. I'm a patient person, Owen. But what the fuck. This is stupid."

The boy simply smiles down at me, chuckling quietly. I huff, dropping my head. The jewels from my headpiece stick to my forehead, only adding to my annoyance.

"I know it's frustrating, but come on...you're killing it! As usual," he nudges my shoulder.

"Not helping."

"Well...uh...um," he searches for something to say, but his awkward self just stutters instead. It's kinda cute, but he doesn't need to know that.