9.

Hellooooo sunshine babies!!
Another chapter for you guys :-)
Thank you so much for all the support on this story!! Somehow I've got over 600 reads on this story, and that is INSANE to me??? Thank you??! Your comments, votes, and reads really mean a lot to me!! 
Keep letting me know what you guys think, and enjoy this chapter<3

Monday morning came much faster than I hoped it would. I spent the entirety of Sunday laying in my bed nursing a still-aching body and a killer hangover. I blame Charlie for the hangover.

As my alarm goes off, I groan quietly into my pillow. It takes a few extra minutes, but after I drag myself out of bed, I change into a white workout top and black joggers. I fix my appearance a bit in the mirror before heading to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and an apple. By the time I'm finished eating, Savannah has made her way out to the living area.

"Hey," she greets me, brushing past me to grab her own breakfast, which just so happens to match mine but with different fruit.

"Morning," I answer softly, keeping my attention mostly on my phone.

"You ready to go?" She asks me and I nod as I stand up, swinging my backpack on my shoulders. I follow her out of our apartment and across the hall to the boys'. She waltzes right in, me trailing right behind her.

I drop my bag by the door, looking around the apartment. They still haven't cleaned up from Saturday night, not that I'm surprised. Either me or Savannah will end up cleaning this up, I'm sure. Neither of the roommates are out here, which is not a good sign. Usually Charlie is up and wandering around at this point, waiting on Owen.

Savannah settles herself on the couch and I make my way down the hall, going straight to Charlie's door. I knock before going in, but I receive no response so I walk in anyway. Charlie is knocked out, laying on his stomach with quiet snores coming out of his mouth.

"Charlie," I shake the boy until he jumps awake. "It's seven-thirty, time to get a move on, bud."

"What the fuck," he mumbles confusedly. "Why didn't my alarm go off?"

"I don't know, but start getting ready. I'm gonna work on getting your roommate up," I tell him, exiting his bedroom just as he climbs out of bed. I close his door, reaching for the other bedroom door in the hallway. I don't even bother knocking, knowing that there's not a chance in hell that this man is awake right now. Charlie is usually in charge of waking him up.

Just as I thought, Owen is buried under his covers and still passed out.

"Owen," I speak, shaking his arm as I crouch down to his level. "Owen, wake up. We're late." His blue eyes flash open for a second but close the second the light shines into them. He shoves his head back under his pillow with an annoyed groan. "C'mon, O. We gotta get going. Charlie's alarm didn't go off."

"I'm not feeling it," he mumbles.

"Too bad, bud. You signed a contract," I smile even though he can't see me. "Get up, please."

When I don't get a response, I continue.

"Owen, I know you like to make other people wait for you all the time, but I have a ton of shit to get done with Paul today, and if I'm late again he will have me guillotined," I pause, smiling. "I know you're laughing at the thought of me being guillotined, but I don't think you'll be laughing when my head rolls to your feet. Now get the fuck up and get dressed."

I rip his comforter from his body, exposing his bare back and legs to me. My stomach flutters and I have to force myself to not think of Saturday night. Absolutely not. My mind will not go there.