30.

Sunshine is currently ranked #1 in owenjoyner!! what!!! that is crazy!
(also random side note, i was looking the other day and it was also ranked #1 in charliegillespie and that made me giggle. not a charlie story but i will take it)

anywaaaay....thank you for all of the support and love so far. i love u all.

this is a cheesy little chapter heheh
kinda hate it, kinda love it.
enjoy sunshine babies!! <3

"I'm serious, Josephine," Owen threatens. "If you don't close your eyes, I will push you out of this car."

"You know that makes me feel nervous!" I argue back, looking at him with a playful smile.

This is the beginning of our first date.

"Would you just do it? Please?" He begs, glancing over at me. He's got a smile of his own stretching across his face.

"You are the source of my anxiety, sunshine," I grumble, dropping my head down but placing my hands over my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see anything. We've been driving for over twenty minutes now, and Owen is making me close my eyes for some surprise he's planned.

"Oh, sue me for wanting to surprise you," I don't have to look to know that he's rolling his eyes.

"How much longer?" I whine, wanting nothing more than to just look at where we are. "Where are we going?

"Not very long," he responds quietly. I groan. "Stop asking so many questions. You complain too much."

"I'm just curious!" I defend myself, accidentally uncovering my face. I don't even have a chance to look at our surroundings but I look directly at the boy while he turns with his jaw open.

"Joey!" He scolds me, making me shriek as I snap my eyes shut.

"I forgot!" I half yell through a laugh. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it!"

"You are lucky you're cute," Owen grumbles jokingly. I feel his hand reach over and rest on my thigh, making me drop one of my hands down so I can lace our fingers together. "If I see you peeking over there..."

"I'm not peeking!" I huff. "I don't like this very much. You're losing brownie points by the minute, buddy."

"You are so dramatic."

"Oops, there they go. More brownie points down the drain," I sigh longingly. Owen squeezes my leg, making me shut up while a stupid smile plays on my lips.

I feel the car come to a stop a few minutes later and Owen tells me to stay put before getting out of the car. I start to feel nervous, having absolutely no clue where the hell he could be taking me right now. Last time I was able to look at our landscape it was a whole lot of nothing.

"Come here, babe," the car door opens and I feel Owen grab my arm gently, helping me out of the car.

"This is so scary. Are you sure you aren't killing me right now? If you didn't wanna date me, you could have just said so...there is no need for it to end this way."

Owen pulls me carefully behind him. From what I can tell, we're walking through grass.

"If you keep saying shit like that, I might just have to kill you," he jokes, pulling me to a stop. I keep my hands over my eyes, but quickly feel his hands over mine as he steps behind me. I let my arms drop, waiting for him to show me this surprise of his.

"I'd prefer not dying, actually," I mumble, hearing him chuckle from behind me.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I can't help but smile at his excitement as I lean back into him.