16.

hi sunshine angels :)
i'm sorry i meant to post this earlier but then i got distracted by the grammy's. have not stopped crying since harry won!!!! i love him so much!!!
ok that is all. i love u and i love ur comments.
enjoy!!!

Doing my makeup for the night was a rough task. Every time I would even think about any of my friends, I'd almost cry and then have to wait to finish my eye makeup.

It took much longer than planned, but around 7:30, I finally had my look perfected. Perfected might be a stretch, but I don't hate the way I look. I sigh, smoothing out my skirt in the mirror as I give myself a once-over.

I might actually like the way I look tonight. I look like a rather powerful woman in my full-black outfit, even though it's a little plain.

I opted for a black pleather skirt, paired with a cropped black long sleeve. I added a pair of plain black heeled booties on the bottom over a pair of sheer tights, and I decided to leave my hair down. I straightened it a bit, but didn't do much.

I exit the bathroom and see Savannah hanging out in the kitchen. She looks more than incredible. She's wearing a black crop top with sheer sleeves and a black skirt, a sparkly belt, and thigh high boots.

"We look so hot," Savannah tells me when I meet her in the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah. I'm super impressed with us," I respond, smirking at the girl. "You think the boys are ready?"

"Nope. Let's go," she grabs her jacket from the kitchen counter, grabbing my hand right after so she can lead me to the boys' apartment.

When we walk in, Charlie is just walking out in the living room holding a denim jacket. He's wearing plain black pants, a striped shirt, and I assume the jacket will go on top. One different thing is that his hair is done, slicked back with a few messy strands hanging down.

"Okay, Charles coming through with the slicked back hair...." I say, hyping him up. "I like it!"

"Thanks, Jo. You guys look beautiful, as always," he compliments us with a cheesy grin.

I pat him on the shoulder as I walk past him, heading down the hallway to the bathroom where Owen is.

"Hello...NO!" I immediately groan when I look at my blonde friend and see what he's wearing. That godawful floral shirt that he's worn far too many times. "Owen Patrick Joyner. What did I tell you about that shirt?"

"Josephine Elaine. I have told you multiple times. I like this shirt. Let me live in peace," he tells me, a stupid smile on his face. I walk into the bathroom, meeting his gaze in the mirror.

"Dude," I groan. "This shirt screams 2016. Which is when you got it. It's time to retire it."

"I paid good money for this shirt," he pouts. "In 2018, thank you very much."

"Good money for an ugly shirt," I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" He raises his eyebrows at me, leaning closer.

"Oh, nothing, my dear sunshine boy," I flash him the cheesiest of grins, pinching his cheek gently. He swats my hand away before turning back to the mirror to fix his hair. I lean my butt on the counter, crossing my arms over my chest as I watch him do his thing.

"You look incredible, by the way," Owen speaks after a few beats of silence. My cheeks flush. "Really digging the monochrome fit."

"If you keep complimenting me, I might just cry again."

"God, no. We don't need you crying any more today. It makes me too sad."

"Oh, such a big softie, huh?" I speak in a baby voice, threatening to pinch his cheeks again. "It makes sense that you landed the sensitive ghost role."