6.

You know the saying "time flies when you're having fun?" It couldn't be more true, especially when you're working on one of the best shows with one of the greatest TV show casts of all time.

I got to Vancouver at the beginning of August, and now it's nearing the end of October. It's crazy how quick time has been going by. Even with all of the early mornings and super late nights, every minute spent on set is exciting. Whether it be Charlie and Owen chasing each other around the studios or Madison bullying Mr. Dumb and Mr. Dumber, AKA everyone's favorite roommates, there are no dull moments.

Our time on set is dwindling quickly, we all know it. At one of our recent meetings with Kenny, he shared that we're projected to finish filming in the early days of December, meaning that we have just over a month left of on-set shenanigans and late movie nights that turn into sleepovers. I can't think about it too much because it makes me rather emotional, so I choose to ignore it completely and soak in our remaining days.

I know that a majority of the cast has homes in LA, but it's just not going to be the same once we're not required to spend twenty hours a day together. It's crazy how close you can get to people in a matter of months. Somehow, we didn't ever get sick of each other. Even after messing around on set all day, the four of us, Charlie, Owen, Savannah, and I would go back to our apartment building and hang out for several more hours. We very quickly became our own little family, plus Jeremy, who spent a large amount of time with us as well.

I'm currently sitting alone in Savannah and I's trailer. She's off filming a scene as Carrie and her dad, and I have some down time before I need to get in costume for The Other Side of Hollywood scene. We're finally getting to filming that part, and I must say I'm very excited. I have quite honestly poured my heart and soul into this choreography and I can't wait to see it come together. This and the You Got Nothing to Lose scene are the final things that I have to shoot. With time and budget coming down to the wire, Kenny wanted to save it for last, along with Stand Tall. Nearly everything besides these three scenes have already been perfected.

We filmed our final scene as Dirty Candy a few weeks ago, and I was a more than a little sad when I had to hang up those costumes. As uncomfortable as they were, they really did become a part of me. Especially that stupid purple fucking wig. All Eyes on Me was a lot of fun to film, especially when Kenny made the decision to add Owen into the mix. As both Sav and I predicted, he absolutely killed the dance and had so much fun doing it. With the three of us in rehearsal every day for two weeks straight, things got pretty hairy. We never got sick of each other, but there was absolutely some tension towards the end when Owen kept bumping into Savannah and I during the dance. He kept accidentally smacking me in the face at one part in particular, and every single time he would apologize profusely.

I had to sit him down one day and tell him that if he smacks me, it's fine and that he just needs to continue with the dance. I could pretend that nothing happened, and the editors could piece the good clips together. It took a lot of tries to get his arm placement down, but again, he ended up killing the entire performance. The scene is so wholesome for his character, and I really think that the audience will love that part. It's very fitting for not only Alex, but Owen as himself too. He loves dancing. We all knew he would.

As I'm sitting in my trailer, eating an apple, I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I call, setting my phone down. The metal door swings open, revealing Charlie and Madison, who is bouncing on her toes. I raise my eyebrows at the pair, watching as they step inside. "Hi...?"

"Hi," Charlie gives me that infamous smile of his. "We need you to come with us. Kenny wants to talk to you." My eyes widen. "You aren't in trouble, he just wants to go over something."