(23) Chaotic Sibling 2: Electric Boogaloo

-----------------------------------------------------------

Title: Chaotic Sibling 2: Electric Boogaloo
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: People think Techno is chaotic, well, they haven't met Y/n yet. They're basically a younger Techno with an even more screwed sleep schedule.
•----•
Other:
•< Making up shit so..."Random Bullshit Go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Hello chat." Y/n sat down after being asked here, behind the screen, they already had a smug look that Techno was hesitant to let them keep as they commandeered the stream for the day.

"Don't get me killed." Techno warned them, already ticking off every possible way Y/n could die in mere seconds, maybe he should've emptied out his inventory and armour before this.

"Dearest brother of mine I would never do such a thing." They said with sarcasm, if they died they died, and Techno couldn't do shit about it.

        "Wow." Y/n moved the character forward, jumping around while mashing together the WASD keys to move.

"H-hi?" Tommy said through the Discord call, unfamiliar with this new person, of course he didn't want to be impolite just yet, considering this was Techno's sibling.

"Hello person with maybe one life left that I could technically kill and keep dead. Yes yes, I know your lore Tommyinnit." Y/n was an expert on the lore of the SMP much to his surprise. Ever since Techno was allowed on, they immediately dove into the community and lore. Not out of requirement or anything, just because they wanted to be able to answer any questions if they were ever tagging along, if you were going to be the sibling of someone literally in the storyline, might as well get to know said story.

        "What?!" He asked nervously and hoping he wasn't going to be killed on the spot. That sure wasn't threatening at all, nope, definitely not scary.

"You heard me, you've got one life, so I could make Techno proud via anarchy and violence." Y/n said with a sharp amount of enthusiasm that made Tommy rightfully concerned with his safety and well-being in their presence.

"Techno, you didn't tell them to kill me, right?!" Tommy said, concerned that he might get killed because of Techno saying so.

        "I mean...no, but I'm not going to stop them...." He shrugged, who was he to pass up an opportunity to let them commit crimes in a block game and watch Tommy get killed by his own sibling, Y/n was younger, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted.

"Yeaaahhh!! Violence! Violence!" They switched over to the axe that was in their provided inventory.

        "Do you even know how to PvP?" Tommy asked.

"Hell yeah I can. It's in the Blade family genes my dude." They grinned off camera, even if you couldn't see it you could certainly hear it.

"No! Don't you dare, don't you dare!" Tommy ran off, Y/n chased after him holding the axe, the chat was spamming:

⟨Violence⟩

⟨Violence pog⟩

⟨VIOLENCE⟩

        "This is way different compared to Drista." Tommy navigated his way around the server buildings in hopes they would get lost and lose track of him in return, unfortunately for him, Y/n still knew the layout of the server despite never once being on.

        "You're aren't dealing with the same person are you, child?" They said calmly, still chasing him while weaving through the buildings and structures he dodged.

"No of course not- And how are you still chasing me?!" He was surprised they could still find him no matter how many times he hid in ruins or behind a building.

        "You have no fuckin' idea bitch boy." They grinned through the screen while Techno watched over their shoulder as they started to crit him. As annoying as they were, Techno was uncharacteristically proud and encouraging of their current attempt at murder. It was the equivalent of a sports mum cheering on their little Timmy.

"Violence, violence, violence!" He cheered on, watching them fight surprisingly well as a first timer with no combat experience in the game.

"Chaos! Chaos! Chaos!!! Causing problems! Causing Problems!" Y/n chanted in sync with him.

"I'm not a bitch boy!...I'm a bitch man." Tommy protested but couldn't really say much about the insult as Y/n kept crit-ing him.

        "How are you damaging me so much?!" He tried outrunning them but they just kept up the chase without any pause, it was like they knew this place like the back of their hand.

"Cause I'm the server favorite, isn't that right chat?" They looked over to see both YouTube and Twitch chat turning into chaos at their presence, everything burning while people joined in on the anarchy.

"And, PvP runs in the family." They responded with a laugh.

        "I guess I could also answer your question, but I did my homework, I know this place." Y/n laughed, still chasing after him around the maze of buildings much to his horror.

"How?! You've never been on here, Dream never invited you on here right?!" Tommy questioned.

"Hell no, why would he?" They laughed, Y/n wasn't a streamer, they weren't even a content creator.

        "That's my sibling. Causing violence, murdering children, living the good life." Techno was proud as they ran around still crit-ing him, finally, after this whole show of cat and mouse, Y/n won, killing him with the axe as his death popped up in the chat log, clear as day.

        "Just killed a child, feeling good." They grinned, spamming shift in response to their victory.

"Okay, any questions?" Tommy respawned and collected his stuff, luckily, Y/n didn't take any of it, they just wanted to kill him, not take his stuff which was a slight relief though not much comfort.

        "How old are you?" Tommy asked, determined to still find someone younger than him.

"Like...I was born in...2001 I think, which is all I'm gonna say." Y/n answered, not wanting to give away their whole identity or something,

"AAAAA. Why am I still the youngest?!" Tommy protested angrily, punching the air around him.

        "You're not younger than Drista, she was on here once." Y/n pointed out.

"Yeah but she wasn't playing permanently!" Tommy argued.

"Well shit dude, can't think of anyone besides maybe Tubbo." They shrugged.

        "How long have you been living with Techno?" Tommy asked, they must've at least been in the same household for at least a day.

"Look dude, I only have like...2 braincells and an hour of sleep, I've been up 72 hours straight so...My memory is fricken empty as hell...like...a week now? I'm just here for college shit." They yawned.

        "Go sleep, jesus!" Tommy laughed, the time meeting them was short but he'd been killed already and didn't want to really be killed again.

"I fricken will but..." They switched to the crossbow loaded with fireworks and before he could even try putting on his armor to avoid being killed, they shot him with the fireworks without hesitation, killing him in a colourful explosion of American flag colors with a grin.

"mUrIcA."