(24) Fuck You and Your War, I'm Playing Animal Crossing

Title: Fuck You and Your War, I'm Playing Animal Crossing
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Every single time a war or something important happens for the server lore, Y/n is never on even after asking, when someone asks for their help, because despite almost never being seen on the server, they've got quite an amount of resources, they're doing something else.
•----•
Other:
•< Look at that, there's a John Mulany Reference below!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Goddamnit." Y/n muttered, they were sitting on their bed playing Animal Crossing, a full blown war was going on right now on the SMP and they didn't care, they were just sitting on their bed and playing animal crossing. Priorities.

        They smacked one of the villagers they hated over the head with their net, until the villager shouted at them to stop.

"Pft. I'm coming for your ass. Get the hell outta my town." That didn't stop Y/n from chasing them around to keep hitting them with their net until they kept getting annoyed every single time. They'd been in a long-standing battle to get this villager out of their town, and was resorting to physical aggression to do so, cause goddammit they were gonna get what they wanted.

        Their phone buzzed on the nightstand next to their bed with a notification, the icon was from discord, meaning someone from the SMP yelling at them to get on or one of their mods going to ban someone, which needed approval from Y/n, the owner of the server to appeal.

"Hm? Discord..." Y/n set aside their switch and picked up their phone to view the notification.

Tommy: HELP

Y/n: Chile- What do you want :/

Tommy: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE SERVER, HELP US!!!

Y/n:......:/

Y/n: No <3

        With that, they set their phone on silent, knowing that Tommy would end up shouting at them through the internet, and went back to playing games like nothing happened, blissfully ignoring the war going on and getting rid of certain people on their island with assistance from Isabella—bless her soul.

        So the war went on without them, Y/n kept playing while Tommy kept shouting at them to join, after the war was over, Y/n joined, which immediately got them spammed by Tommy to join the voice call.

⟨Y/n has joined⟩

        "Heeeellllo?" They responded, Tommy was silent for just a moment, until he unmuted and started yelling at them for not being on the server during the war, they of course turned down their volume and shouted right back.

"I was playing Animal Crossing! I am busy! Turnip trades are up and I need my bells!!"

        "So?! You were still supposed to help us, now we're going to have an election and shit because you couldn't fucking be on time instead of playing games!" Tommy complained, to which, fair, but then again, they were busy making money in Animal Crossing, arguably a more important task.

"Fine...whatever, I'll be there or something." Y/n held their hands up in a mock surrender with him yelling and chidding at them.

        "You're not going to skip, right?!" He once again asked, trying to hold them to their word.

"No, I'm not gonna skip the day." Y/n calmly swore.

"You better!" He said one final time and left the call still in a huff.

"Chile dude-" Y/n sighed.

And I said No...You know, like a LIAR.

        Come election and Y/n pulled a father and wasn't there, this time they were playing League of Legends while the election was going on, Tommy got worried and started spamming their phone, but they just put their device on silent and went on playing, blissfully unaware and happy to not be dealing with eugh- *d e m o c r a c y* and instead gaming.

        George was also gone, so he didn't vote either, that meant since Swag2020 and Schlatt2020 joined forces, Pog2020 had lost. It could've been won if the two had shown up, but unfortunately, they never did.

        The push for Wilbur and his exile was completed and the two were on the run, that's when Y/n joined, they had to stream that day and decided to join.

"Alright-" Not two seconds later Tommy started spamming at them angrily in the chat log.

⟨Tommyinnit: Join VC⟩

        They signed knowing they'd get shouted at but joined anyway despite knowing the consequences, but then again, they had a volume button anyway, couldn't be that bad really.

"Hello-" Tommy immediately, as Y/n had predicted, started yelling at them for not showing up to the elections like they had promised earlier.

"Jesus Christ dude, calm down." They replied.

        "-You promised! And calm down?! You're a liar, now Wilbur and I are exiled!" He ranted, true to his word, Y/n couldn't see his name tag from their place in Manburg? Was it?

"Uhm. One, I said I just wouldn't skip the day, and it's still the day, so I technically filled my promise." Y/n answered.

        "You dipshi-" Tommy was about to launch into another tirade but Y/n just took off their headphones. The viewers could even hear it, the clunking of their headset being set on the table and the quiet noise of their chair squeaking/rolling to get away from the noise.

When he was finally done, they didn't answer right away, then they had to put on their headphones completely.

"Whatever, I still kept my promise! Just make people make better promises." Y/n shrugged, they were technically right, not in the meaning but they did  still join the day of so it was technically a fulfilled promise.

Unfortunately, to Tommy, that doesn't stop you from being shouted at.