(45) Hair D-ieing

⟨-----------------⟩

Title: Hair D-ieing
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Y/n and Techno both dye their hair, but realizes they accidentally fucked up when their hair colours are switched.
•----•
Other:
•< Y/n dyes their hair white in this one, but you can change it.
•< Idea gotten from an image on Twitter by user Raishiteru, their talent is immaculate so go give them every ounce of support you've got.

That was an order, go, now.

•< So for plot let's just say the hairdye comes out white and once you let it set it changes colours...for plot.
•< Editor-san here...one of our longer chapters had to be removed for reasons and to celehate the occasion, here's a chapter.
•< So were we supposed to find out we were top ten in at least four hastags or was Editor supposed to find that at like...5 AM

F/c = Favourite colour

-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Hey Y/n, you need to re-dye your hair again....it's sort of...uhm...rubbing off." Phil reminded, Wilbur snorted out water and began coughing after noticing how their roots had been growing out to overtake the dyed parts of their hair, they'd been studying for college and hadn't been seeing much of the rest of the family but today they walked down the stairs only to be critiqued like an art project by a teacher.

"Big maaaannn! You look like shiiiit!" Tommy teased them while Wilbur was attempting to stop coughing to death.

"Wait...their hair wasn't always whiiiIIIIAAAAAAAAA-" Tubbo screeched in surprise as they tiredly blinked.

        Since Tubbo had joined the family, they had always kept their hair f/c regularly until college had begun again and they'd neglected their appearance for a while in exchange for good grades as you do during schooling. Tommy and Wilbur started snickering but a few moments later killed it after they looked too dead to give any shits about their giggle fit. Tommy and Wilbur had been around when they'd had their natural hair colour so this was no surprise to them.

"Techno, you too." Phil reminded again, his hair was also turning back to brown from its usual pink colour, he speed-ate through his food and grabbed Y/n by the wrist to drag them to the bathroom where the supply of hair dye they'd bought was.

        "Alright...I think this one's mine and this one is yours....I think." Techno shut the door since he knew Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur were going to barge in at some point and tossed them a bottle of what he thought was their bottle of f/c hairdye.

"Are you sure this one's mine?" Y/n asked, grabbing a comb to begin the painstaking process of touching up the roots of their hair after their neglect for months.

"Maybe...Probably...Potentially...Likely not...don't care so who cares. I just want to go back to kicking children in Skywars so can we hurry this up?" Techno muttered but didn't seem to care much about his choices, he just wanted to get this over with as waiting for it to set took practically forever.

        Y/n had only started dyeing their hair once Techno had because if it was good enough for him, it was good enough for them. They bought the same brand and followed the same procedure as he did whenever they dyed their hair, the only problem with the same brand thing was that the bottles were very similar when they came out the box...as in there was no way to tell what colour they were. Needless to say, the bottles looked stupid similar and there was always a chance they would screw up which was which.

        He shrugged and started dyeing their hair, it came out the usual colour so he assumed nothing would go wrong however that was an issue since both came out of the bottle in the exact same colour so there was no way to know for sure, they looked through Twitter, started watching a couple videos to make it more entertaining, and let him do his thing. He was older so he had more experience with dyeing hair, so Y/n trusted him to do it pretty well.

        He hummed and watched the videos they were playing on their phone over their shoulder to pass the time.

"Alright...Good enough, chop chop and finish mine, I've got children to bully." Techno set down the comb and handed them his, they stood up and carefully began doing his hair too, he didn't mind either and just watched videos of his Potato War VICTORY.

        "Uhm...That's good enough I think, MAN I DON'T KNOW IS IT GOOD–" They turned him to the mirror, he shrugged and they both sat down, Y/n sitting on the sink top and Techno sat in the tub like he was recreating a meme of sorts, watching videos or doing other things while waiting for their hair dyes to set.

-

        "Where's Technoblade and Y/n?" Phil asked the other three who were "poking" eachother with swords in the backyard while being totally well monitored by him. Surely not that he was chatting with the crowd in the trees instead of keeping a close eye on the three of them.

"Didn't they go to dye their hair or something like that? At least I can finally win for once, fucking pig man standing there with his weapons just bullying us. Finally, Bullying Tommy is just for me." Wilbur replied while blindly attempting to shoot an arrow at Tubbo, which stuck quivering haphazardly in the wood post next to Tommy who froze and began yelling at him furiously for "almost killing me!"

        "Well...I suppose since it takes about an hour to dry it makes sense..." Phil said with suspicion at their shut up. He walked back into the house and went to the bathroom, rapping his knuckles on the door.

"Techno! Are you in there with Y/n? Are you guys done yet?" He asked.

"Yeah Phil, we're not done yet though so can you wait some?" They called, the two sounded casual enough, so he trusted them to do their thing.

        It was only when he walked away and began hearing water run, likely from the shower with hushed worried voices did he realize things were in fact not okay. Phil ran back and knocked on the door again this time in much more of a concerned way than before.

"Are you two okay??" Techno answered back this time in a higher pitch and definitely panicked tone mixing in. "Definitely. Yes. Totally. Fine."

        "Techno, I told you that you're a terrible liar. Open this fucking door or I'm kicking it down myself if I have to!" He shouted and quite the real threat considering he could potentially kick down the door, a hand fidgeted the door handle and a Click! came from the handle, he swung open the door to see Techno in f/c hair and Y/n in bright pink hair like someone had dumped a paint can on them.

        Techno was furiously trying to get the hair dye out of their hair while Y/n was laughing their ass off at the situation, some rubbed off and began staining the tub drain pink.

"What the fuck happened??" Phil asked, very surprised at the situation, he'd also never seen Y/n with pink hair before so this was certainly something quite new.

        "Well remember how I complained those bottles looked too similar?" He said as he attempted to get more of the colouring out of their hair though he knew the colouring was likely never coming out just doing this even if it had only been an hour since they'd applied it.

"Yeah?" Phil replied, starting to laugh knowing the reason behind this.

"-Well we couldn't know whose dye was who's so we guessed...Mine turned out to be Techno's and his turned out to be mine..."

        "BAHAHAH!!!" Phil wheezed, causing Tubbo, Wilbur, and Tommy to peek inside as their father died laughing to see Techno miserably trying to wash Y/n's hair while they shook with laughter. He irked:

"Shut your mouths. This was totally intentional, I never make mistakes, no, total fabrication of this problem, definitely."

-