(48) Mini Stories

Mini Stories that can't be stretched out to meet the 1000 word limit we've imposed for ourselves....help.
_
_
_
_

"LEMME OUTTA HERE":
___________________________________

        Wonderfully humiliating that Y/n was stuck in a chest because of their previous actions.

        Previously, they'd been digging around in their storage chests to find a few things they'd needed for building, but these things were huge, they cloud probably fit them inside.

'Wouldn't it suck if I fell inside and got locked inside a chest?' They subconsciously thought but scoffed, no one was that dumb to actually get trapped in a chest, never had that happened, people would be much more careful than whatever idiots got stuck in there.

        They finally saw the last thing they needed at the bottom of the chest, as in the very bottom which was the most inconvenient thing for them. They sighed in frustration and leaned forward to get it, and leaned a little more, until Y/n was basically being eaten by the chest. If anyone walked it, it would look like a cadaver had been shoved into a chest to hide the evidence of a murder. Or maybe if the chest had revealed itself to be a carnivore.

        "FUCK-!!" Y/n tumbled into the chest and landed roughly on their side, unfortunately, their elytra flared out in pain and slammed the trunk shut on them in such a cartoonish fashion they began questioning if this was real, they banged on the lid and tried to push their way out, but somehow they'd gotten stuck in the chest. They sat down miserably and tired, at least it wasn't too warm, the chests were underground, so at least they had that going for them.

They'd become no one.

Y/n: anyone awake I'm trapped in a chest plz send help :,(

        No one was in fact awake...now they would be stuck in this chest until someone woke up, they made them self comfortable by clearing a space and making a bowl shape out of their elytra to sit in. It was not too bad, could be worse like they didn't have any communication. For hours, they twiddled their thumbs, watched videos, and did whatever to keep their mind off the fact they were basically trapped in a tall coffin.

        They occasionally tried knocking on the walls, finding any way to break out, pushing full force on the lid, but none of that worked. They really and truly were stuck in a chest, at least they still had air thanks to chests not being airtight, a small flow of cool air would always fly in from the small spaces where the chest wasn't well sealed.

-Several hours later-

<Dream joined the game>

        "Oh hey, Y/n's- PFFFFTTT!" He saw the text message and started laughing, he wasn't here to actually stream, play, or do anything, but was only here to check on the server in case of any bugs, glitches, or anyone needing help. However, he likely classified someone being stuck in a chest as someone needing help. He made his way over there using a compass directly linked to them.
        "Which chest are you in..." Dream muttered, all of them were silent, he finally found one that was what his compass was pointing to, and opened it. Inside was a sleeping Y/n who seemed rather comfortable. He tried not to laugh and picked them up to start carrying them back to their bed.

[Editor-san's stupid bastard of a cat does this very often.]

"How'd you get stuck in a chest?"

____________________________________

"Buy Me North Korea!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Y/n, can I have this?" Dream asked, walking up to them with a box of muffins like a toddler asking for chocolate.