(15) Among Us

Title: Among Us
•----•
Request: 🅇
•----•
Ship: 🅇
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Y/n is usually average smart when playing, but when it comes to Among Us, they're steering this ship now, they're the big brain player.
•----•
Other:
•< Once again, a bit more realistic and descriptive of movement.
•< Murder...but like, there isn't super descriptive words of murder...just basic kicking the bucket.
•< Long ass chapter.
•< Yeah...this game is getting old but I need content damnit.
•< Cursing...no shit. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Hi! Welcome to Among Us, mafia, but make it space themed." Y/n introduced, "There'll be two impostors, their goal is to kill everyone until the number of impostors is even to their number of crewmates. The crewmates have to finish their tasks or eject the impostor, otherwise, they lose."
        "Hi! I'm Dream!" Dream waved, he was Lime Green, George waved too, "Hi!" He was Dark Blue, "Hello you muffins!" Bad said, he was Red, Sapnap shouted a, "Hello!" From behind, he was orange.

Here's the Rundown:

Y/n: Black
George: Dark Blue
Sapnap: Orange
Dream: Lime
Bad: Red
Tommy: White
Tubbo: Green
Wilbur: Yellow
Techno: Pink
Skeppy: Cyan

        "Start?" Y/n asked the rest of them, since they were the host, "Yeah!!!" Everyone said back in a jumbled mess of voices.

They clicked start and the roles were assigned, 2 imposters, 8 innocents.

ꀤꎭᖘꂦꌚꏂꋪꌚ:
Skeppy
Tubbo

C̶r̶e̶w̶m̶a̶t̶e̶s̶
Y/n
George
Dream
Wilbur
Tommy
Sapnap
Bad
Techno

        Begin! Y/n opened their eyes, cafeteria, crewmate, perfect. They were mobile before anyone else, so they rushed off to speedrun their tasks, already downloading in Communications by the time everyone else figured out their roles.
        "Dream may be the speed runner of Minecraft but I'm the speedrunner of Tasks in Among Us." They finished downloading, packing up their tablet, Wilbur walked in, since no one could communicate for now, he waved hello and Y/n also waved hello with a smile.
        They rushed off to electrical to Calibrate and Wires, their witch hat, which they decided to wear, still allowed them to see as they ran down the metal halls, passing by storage and it's many boxes, then arriving.
        "Eh? Lights are sabotaged? Lucky that I'm here." Y/n muttered and yanked open the light switch box and started flicking them back on quickly.
        Dream joined them, and flicked on the last switch, Y/n did a friendly wave, slammed the light box shut, and walked to the back to calibrate and fix wires, "Wonder what happened to this space station and why it's so busted..." They said, deadpanning at the amount of wires were snipped, the copper strands hanging out of the protective outer sealing.
        Dream was downloading on top of the vents, or at least Y/n thought so, because he had his tablet out, but they couldn't be fully sure, since he faced them with the not screen side pointed to them, meaning they couldn't see the screen.
        They tapped each of the calibrations at the right time after around two tries and slammed the metal box shut, sighing of relief at not needing to do that again, the tedious work sucked to do. Dream was watching them, making sure they weren't faking tasks, Y/n crouched down next to him as he finished downloading, they should be finishing wires...but the suit was fogging up with his breath and when he managed to clear it, Y/n was already done, they shut the panel and walked away, passing Sapnap in the hallway while he was going to storage.
        The vent underneath him rattled, Wait, that means that-, the vent slammed open and he was thrown to the ground from the force kicking open the vents, cyan, Skeppy, hoisted himself out of the vents and stood up, "Don't stand on the vents next time, seriously, that was a pain." Skeppy mumbled annoyed, before whipping out a gun and shooting, then he disappeared back into the vents.
        Y/n was doing the Simon Says task while Techno unlocked manifolds next to them by the time the body was reported,