(29) This Is My Kid Now

Title: This is My Kid Now
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Ranboo and Tubbo recently introduced Michael to Y/n, who immediately had become a parental figure whenever Ranboo or Tubbo isn't around or looking to other issues at the moment. Even though the two seem like literal opposites, who can't get along with a pigmen child as adorable as Michael canonically is?
•----•
Other:
•< U/n=Username
•< Y/n is actually quite intimidating, so children are usually scared of them.
•< Uh....Writing on paper and pencils is real in this world....Totally! :D
•< Is the title not just kidnapping?

-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Who's Michael?" Y/n asked, scrolling through chat that was pulled up in their hand while walking with Ranboo, hefting along a sword and looking quite intimidating with their usually default bitch face look. Ranboo may be one tall stick of a boi but Y/n was the scary one when it came to how they looked and they were pretty tall themselves too, even compared to him.

"He's our son!" He explained happily with pride at the fact Michael was in fact their one true joy.

        "You and Tubbo had a child?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, confused at how an Enderman and Goat could have a pigmen child and their brain was doing backflips trying to figure out how that worked. Genetics did not seem to agree with the either, their brain ground to a halt trying to think.

"No no no! We adopted him, or uh- 'surprise adopted' him if that makes more sense, but to be fair he was already abandoned." Ranboo dismissed while slightly embarrassed about remembering just the amount of time it took to wrangle Michael into a boat to bring him home.

"Oh...Can I meet this...Michael, child you currently have?" Y/n asked, interested in this new child of their friends and to be supportive.

        Certainly not the first with Wilbur and Fundy, Philza and the Sleepy Family, Eret and adopting Fundy...god, Fundy sure did have some parent issues. Maybe Y/n should just keep him from now on considering the fact they basically were his emotional support parent after Eret was absent and Wilbur died. They were practically the father of all the server's orphans and traumatized beings who'd been manipulated or ruined.

        "Sure! Let me call over Tubbo and you can meet him." Ranboo agreed, after a few minutes of him calling, Tubbo arrived cheerfully due to the fact that Y/n wanted to meet his son and he wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to show off how adorable his son was.

"Ranboo said you wanted to meet Michael! He's very shy so don't scare him." He advised, knowing Y/n was intimidating when it came to even looking at them. They were decked out in armour and even with a body that was completely concealed in their armour, they even looked strong.

        "Sure..." Y/n trod along behind him, finally, they all arrived at the home of Michael, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Home to a chicken and strange child who has government officials for dads.

"Shut the trapdoor on your way please, it's hard to get Michael back upstairs if he goes downstairs, I really don't want to get the pistons." Ranboo irked, also remembering the times he'd have to take out the pistons to convince Michael to get back upstairs and not lose him in the process.

        Climbing up the last rung of ladder, they hoisted themself up and to the floor where Michael should be, then shut the trapdoor quickly as directed by Ranboo.

"Michael, here's Y/n! You're...Godparent???" Tubbo blurted out the little secret the two had been planning for a while now.

        "Uh....yeah, so...Y/n...we were wondering if maybe you could..." Ranboo shifted from side to side anxiously, the two didn't tell Y/n about  being godparent of Michael until...well, now. Y/n had been helping so much when it came to supporting both Tubbo and Ranboo without expecting anything in return for their unwavering support.