(60) "I'm Bouta Ruin This Pig's Day"

Title: "I'm Bouta Ruin This Pig's Day"
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Y/n joins Techno's game of solo bedwars where he's dominating for a short period of time, then proceeds to win by managing to kill him, which chat enjoys immensely.
•----•
Other:
•< This one is a bit short.
•< Damn, Y/n big brain

-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Well, well, well." Y/n was assigned a bed colour like everyone else, a huge countdown began and they spotted a few people around them ready to begin kicking ass. There were generic gamer girls and boys, human and animal hybrids, and one who was just a pig in a monarch outfit looking tired...if pigs could look that way.... All eagerly awaiting their drop into a small island that had a generator full of goodies to protect the bed and fuel their power to ultimately kill each other.

Quite a strange sentence but surely it was something their mind was used to by now. They shrugged it off and the counter hit zero, where they dropped onto their island in the sky...er, above the void that is, where they grabbed the ingots, purchased weapons along with other items begin killing other people. Totally neglecting their bed.

        The previously mentioned pig in a monarch outfit seemed to be the only one getting any kills as he too neglected his bed entirely. The rest seemed too cowardly or simply fell into the void during their attempts...well...that was before Y/n began killing people left and right.

They slammed their axe down on one attempting to escape their wrath upon realizing that fighting Y/n wasn't a good idea and casually shot someone else down, it was a couple arrows at a bridger who was peacefully slow bridging to another abandoned island before being rudely interrupted with an arrow to the head and a fall into the void.

        "Yeah! Get fucked!-" Y/n cheered for their successful digital murder though sensed something behind them as they celebrated. They could even hear a few clacking footsteps and whirled around with their sword to see a pig in a monarch outfit attempting to strike them with his sword which was quite narrowly blocked by their own shield after they'd sensed him walking behind them.

"Well that was quite close." They muttered with an inkling of a grin before ducking to the side, taking their sword with them so he chopped straight into the ground, leaving room for them to casually stab him in the back and move on to ruin other people's days once he died.

        "Chat...It's not what it looks like, no- CHAT NO!—that was the most casual way I've ever been killed—CHAT NO!! I'M NOT BAD AT THE GAME, PLEASE-" Techno exasperatedly tried to keep his psychotic audience under control while they raved about this new challenger finally being able to kill the blood god for the first time. He spectated them and subconsciously remembered their username for later, they were going around to various places searching for others, surprisingly, they were more powerful and it was just a matter of finding everyone. Both somehow managed to still have a bed even when they were practically unprotected, though the rest of the people seemed to be quite...terrible at this game.

SassLass: STAN THAT PERSON

Man_What're_You_Doing_Here: BSKDJSK THAT PERSON IS OUR NEW FAVOURITE

JustAFuckinIdiot: Friendship ended with Technoblade, random Skywars player is now best friend.

SimpImp: Someone make fanart of them and I can do my intended purpose

MintyKat: NEW BLOOD FOR THE NEW BLOOD DEITY

BluTin: NEW BLOOD FOR THE NEW BLOOD DEITY!!!

        He sighed, and mumbled about Chat needing to shush about the person and went to go kill that nuisance of a player back. Said person was running around like a kid on sugar and pure vodka killing people left and right while he was respawning, they still neglected their bed and he figured maybe that would be the easiest way to get them out. Y/n hooked a fishing hook onto a person standing on a different island while they stood a short void away, the player looked up in horror at a rather evil grinning Y/n who holding the rod of the fishing pole that was hooking them so innocently, excitedly ready to drag them into the void.

        "Dear no-" Was the last thing that player was able to whisper out before being pulled into the void by them yanking the line with all their strength while sitting on the pillar, kinda impressive. Y/n grinned, watching them perish and went about their killing spree to the next vict-person unfortunate enough to be nearby, loot popped into their inventory and they bought themselves a better weapon, a couple potions, and two golden apples as a victory purchase for themselves.

        "Hm...how do we do this..." Y/n mumbled to themselves while beginning to strategize, there was two people left and two beds left in the game. Theirs and some person named Technoblade, strange name but whatever. They went to break the other bed, keeping an eye out for this "Technoblade" character in case he also wanted to kill them. It was very underdefended even compared to their bed which was only covered in a few layers of minimal wood and wool, his bed was just covered in...no joke, two layers of wool.

        Y/n looked around, saw no one, and broke it. At the same time, he broke their bed, and the two had to find each other in order to end this fight.

"Oh dear..." They muttered and ran after him, he drank a potion of strength while they ate a golden apple, but as he ran for them and nearly collided, Y/n used a firecharge to leap over him, causing him to fall off the edge of the island and handing them the win. They hadn't even swung a sword and they'd won just like that, the Blood God had been simply defeated without being struck by a blade even once.

        "....I- GG, I don't think I can say anything where I come out the winner...." Techno sighed, typing into the chat log the message while Y/n celebrated their victory as their own chat informed them of what they'd just accomplished. "Oh...Oh I killed a GOD!! MUM GET THE CAMERA!! HELL YEAH!" They grinned, joining his chat and donating to say:

U/n: Ayo that me mum get the camera

"....Get out, mods!-"