(49) Everyone vs. Y/n With Pointy Flying Feather Stick

Title: Everyone vs. Y/n With Pointy Flying Feather Stick
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: MCC's added another game, it involves Archery, and Y/n, someone who's a good shot, decides to compete for the first time in a few months.
•----•
Other:
•< Haha talented Y/n go brrrr

-----------------------------------------------------------

        "Holy shit, Y/n's competing this year?" Tubbo informed with surprise, it had been around seven or eight months without them competing in the MCC's. Supposedly it was because they were sick and then family issues came up, and as a last insult, their internet had gone out.

"Really??? It's been like seven months, and they haven't played for like...two months, wonder if they're still any good." Wilbur said.

        "Wait, really?" Tubbo poked his head into frame and peered at the tweet.

"Yeah! Wonder why they decided to rejoin MCC again this month." Tommy showed him the tiny screen he couldn't have seen anyway.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm on their team, they've won five times in the past already, and we've got Technoblade! We're gonna curbstomp you guys this month!" Tommy highfived Tubbo, since they were going to be on the same team for this MCC.

        "I'd bet it's because they have a new archery category." Wilbur said, reading the caption above from the organizers saying they'd added a new game comprised of shooting targets from varying distances with bows and arrows.

"They added Sharpshoot- of course they joined this month, they're good with the bow and they have a new game mode with the bow."

-

        MCC came and Y/n spawned in, following the theme set by them of fictional characters because why the hell not, they were Robin Hood complete with a green hood, bow strapped to their back with a quiver of arrows clanking together with their outfit of a white dress shirt, black belt, and pants combination.

"Hey Big Man! Are you Robin Hood?" Tommy asked, noticing their costume, they laughed enough for him to confirm his guess was true and said, "Yeah...There's a new game mode with archery in it so of course I would dress up to celebrate the occasion."

        "So you did come back because of the archery category, you didn't come for us?" He gasped dramatically while the rest of the team joined up with them, each wearing different costumes to fit their theme.

"Well...can't pass up an opportunity to win something I'm already good at." They said, the games began and it started with parkour. Y/n breezed through it, second only to Dream somehow speedrunning the entire course with minimal mistakes trying their hardest not to let everyone else in their team down, they weren't just a one trick pony after all since that was a terrible thing to be for MCC tournaments. In their time of playing block games for hours, they could do parkour, PvP, build, and figured out how redstone repeaters worked! Absolute genius I tell you!

        After swinging themselves up the last rung of the ladder and dusted themself off to take their place next to Dream and wait for the rest of their team to make their way to the ending platform, but they'd made a huge score for their team in the just first competition which made Tommy and Tubbo cheer as they reached for the platform and confirmed their points, just shy ten points behind Dream's score.

        "You ready for the next competition?" Dream taunted as more people got close to finishing but ate it on the list platform because it was ice, in that slight mistake, several people sighed in disappointment and continued to victory.