(40) Y/n, The Second Parent of Chaos

Help-
Drowning in too many chapters-
Must publish-

Title: Y/n, The Second Parent
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Y/n is the second parent with Phil, they sort of just...integrated themselves in after spending time taking care of the kids. Now they're just chillin'.
•----•
Other:
•< Y/n is a massively overpowered god of the Nether, End, and Overworld though they like to take form of a mortal and care for kids. They're a little too tired to do their job after a literal fucking millennium, so they decided to pick a random mortal family and help them out for a while.
•< They're really fucking tired.
•< No wars- Happy family :D.....
•< Y/n has long hair in this one, or can have short hair, either one, Y/n is your character and you in general.
•< Phil is married so they're only like...a very permanent uncle or older sibling.
•< Slight word vomit, the plot is crazy but isn't that what the family is like? Jumping from one thing to another?

----------------------------------------------------------

        Several years ago, Y/n decided to pop in to see how the mortals were doing on the server under DreamXD's rule, they were found wandering around the forest by a toddler and his three brothers who alerted their father.

-

        "Techno, I never asked but how'd you learn to do your hair?" Wilbur asked as he did the dishes.

"Uhm...Y/n taught me strangely enough." He responded casually in turn while he stacked several books strewn across the floor thanks to the rest of the family using them to enchant items, write in them, or read them.

"Since when did Y/n teach people how to style hair?!" Wilbur said, almost shattering a plate in surprise but managed to catch it within a second of it hitting the floor and breathed one big sigh of relief.

        "They did it for me and taught me until I learned by myself." Techno said, gesturing to his perfectly braided hair.

"No fucking way...I kinda wanna learn, Niki loves that type of thing, and I want to know if they do short hair styles for myself too....Where are they anyway? I haven't seen them for the past ten hours..." He asked, setting the newly washed cutlery in the cupboard with the sink drained.

        "I think they're in their drawing room. Either that or they're outside summoning mobs and fighting them again." Techno sighed, standing up and together they both walked up the stairs to the drawing room in the attic where most of the time they would stay in unless someone called. He rattled the doorknob and turned it open to find Y/n sleeping at the desk with their head in their arms, since they also had long hair, it basically engulfed the table they laid their head on.

A few papers and books were strewn across the floor like a tornado had hit with a box or two hiding in the corners of the room. Otherwise, it looked neat, the light washed the room orange, bookshelves were neatly filled with piles of journals, books, and stories Y/n had collected over the years.

        "This is one of your parents and a literal god of all three realms. Behold." Techno said quietly to make sure they didn't wake up, in truth he respected them but occasionally poked fun at their identical tiredness. They lifted their head and blinked from the voices near the doorway.

"Hm? Oh...Hi Techno. Hi Wilbur..." They stood up at a respectable height considering they were a god in mortal form and could smite anyone who said otherwise, then walked over to them looking tired. Their hair dragged, they even had to pluck the occasional pen or paper from their hair that got caught and set it back down.

        "Anything you guys need?" Y/n asked while rubbing sleep out of their eyes,

"Wilbur wants to learn how to style hair. Or at least braid it." He explained simply as Will nodded enthusiastically for a task that seemed too boring to learn.