(7) Potatoes

-----------------------------------------------------------

Title: Potatoes
•----•
Ship: X, more of a friendship than anything.
•----•
Requested: X
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Techno meets the best farmer in Minecraft history (not on Skyblock), they're fast and very efficient, be glad they don't want to join the Great Potato War, they end up speeding production of the potato farm in Pogtopia up real fast. They also both never have a good sleep schedule, and it's not a good idea because Y/n supplies Techno with crap to pull off his shenanigans.
•----•
Other:
•< Cursing
•< Possible pt.2??? 👀
-----------------------------------------------------------

        "We want you to meet someone." Wilbur moved aside and Y/n idled behind them, taking a little while to load in. "Hi! I'm Y/n." They introduced themselves happily, they seemed nice enough for a new person and thank god they didn't go straight to burning things down. "We need more production..." Wilbur mumbled quietly knowing Techno's likely outrage, "I'VE STAYED ON THIS SERVER FOR MORE THAN FOURTEEN HOURS! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Techno yelled tiredly in defiance at his ask.

        Y/n laughed, "Don't worry, I get less sleep than that, let's see what you've got." They walked past the Blood God and looked at the setup, they were an OG Redstoner not to mention they'd also been in farming competitions themselves. "Not bad Blood God, not bad. Bet the potato war taught you somethin'." They joked seeing his vast production chugging away. "I'm guessing all of these are potatoes?" They asked, looking at all the plants peeking through the dirt.

"Yeah." Techno replied, unphased after running off only maybe three hours of sleep when working for twelve hours. "M'kay...I'm gonna need redstone, I'll make you an automated machine...and maybe get some rest, you sound tired." They turned, grabbed a pickaxe, and started mining. He stared dumbfounded towards them, was it really that obvious that he was tire- yes. Yes it was very obvious that he was tired.

        Within 72 hours, they made a machine that mined for them and they started carving out huge chunks of the land to make room for more farm area.
Everyone was offline, and Y/n had been awake for over 3 days straight, playing a block game to farm potatoes. Chat began to take notice how they were streaming only a few hours apart and always active whenever they started stream, continuing the same task they'd been doing when they ended the last stream. "Shut up chat, I aM a ReSpOnSiBlE aDulT, i Do WhAt I wAnT." They replied to their chat and kept mining away.

        When Techno logged on, he was a bit concerned when they had been awake for 3 days straight and online. Watching their stream whenever their notifications popped up, he was beginning to take notice of their trend in continuously being occupied whenever they started stream. "Hey Y/n, buddy, pal, friend, chum...how long have you been awake...?" He asked, concerned for how they answered, although he had joked about wanting an automated machine to do all the work, he didn't mean for them to sacrifice their sleep.

        "...3..." They answered quietly, the tired edge in their voice made them sound exhausted which only strengthened his concern towards them sleeping. "Hours?" Techno questioned further. "...days..." Y/n finished as they continued to farm as Chat implored them to sleep. Techno was silent...that's not normal, even by his standards, maybe they were taking breaks in-between or eating every so often but focusing on such a mundane task even made him bored. Normal mortals should need to eat and sleep...After looking through a few of their streams, it didn't look like they are or slept.

"wHy...?"

"I said I didn't have a sleep schedule, what did you expect!! They shouted and kept mining to get more space, they'd expanded the farming area by about five times, given they were grinding through stone pickaxes like burning timber. "I-...I'm calling Wilbur." He said and left the call to inform Wilbur of their mishaps. "nO! Don't you-" He left the voice chat. Wilbur was like their dad, they were the chaotic middle child.