(6-'10")Tall Ass Bi-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Title: Tall Ass Bi-
•----•
Ship: X
•----•
Request: X, I'm sort of giving you guys a feel for how I write, please start requesting, I can't keep carrying this, mY aRmS aRe WeAk

Editor-San: You lie.
*Gestures to 40 more chapters*
•----•
Pronouns: They/Them
•----•
Summary: Y/n is a popular streamer that accidentally has a run in with Wilbur and Tommy as the two are filming that vlog in Brighton, they end up just tagging along with them, Y/n knows them but they live in Iceland, they somehow end up in Brighton, turns out they were just visiting, they usually don't talk, but decided to reveal their voice.
•----•
Other:
•< Cursing because we have the screechy british child
•< U/n= Username, your real life name was never said because you didn't want people to know it
•< Y/n has glasses because their eyesight is shi- Just like mine... :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "So who is this?" Tommy asked, pointing the camera in Y/n's face with a grin after he'd asked permission of course. They were drinking a coffee they'd bought from the shop they were in and almost choked from laughter at the sudden spotlight focused on them and how pointedly Tommy had asked, and because of the situation, Wilbur patted them on the back to prevent them from choking though they were currently dying. They'd been chilling in their chair before Tommy decided it would be a great time to acknowledge their existence to entertain Chat and their smooth brains.

        "Hi, I'm U/n, I am a streamer and I am now an involuntary Tommy babysitter for the day along with Will here." They gestured to the man who waved to the camera, clicking the power off button on their phone which they'd been using quietly to look at memes for the past couple minutes before Tommy showed them on stream. "How'd you get here?! I thought you said you were an American! –ohshitanamerican–" Tommy asked, Y/n was an American streamer so why would they be in the Queen's Land, the Land of Tea not to be confused with Land of the Free, Britain?

        "I'm just visiting! I planned on visiting my parents, but found you guys." They shrugged simply, their legs barely gotten under the table and were stretching out to the other side, Chat noticed and began demanding, as they do, a height reveal from them just for simping purposes only and possibly clout. Y/n was rumoured to be the tallest of the DreamSMP even with the likes of Sam and Wilbur to compete with, and now that Chat had the opportunity to see them in real life, they wanted their money's worth for a single clip.

        "Waitwaitwait, u/n, stand up. Please, people have donated two hundred pounds for this." Tommy ordered, the clout was enough for him to warrant the absolute atrocity that was them being much taller than he expected, as in a lot taller, Y/n put their phone on the table and stood up. Drawing up to their full height, they were about 205 cm or about...what, 6'9" for the Americans out there as Chat started screaming. Imagine Wilbur, but 10* cm taller, or just with platform shoes, even Wilbur seemed short compared to them. Doors and concussions must be the bane of their existence.

        "Jesus Christ, they're too tall, nope-fuckthisfuckthisfuckthis no no no no please get away from me. I am not here to fight cryptids and eldrich monsters today no thank you sir." Tommy hurriedly started walking away, though Y/n could take two steps and follow him with their lankiness to their advantage, "Wait Tommy no, Tommy no please stop running-" They started to laugh at his panic and grabbed their phone and drink to follow him, it wasn't like Tommy could escape the lanky fucker anyway, no matter how hard he tried or even if he ran they'd probably manage to catch up pretty quickly thanks to their height, Shy Guy lookin'-