Chapter 21: Thought Everyone Gets A Break

Emily's Pov

Emily got up sensing something is wrong with Ali.

"Lie down Emily.... You are unstable," Aria stated.

"Screw the wolf I'm going to our leader because something is wrong,' Hanna stated.

"Me too," I blurt out.

I speed run all the way home.

I get to the door and burst in. "Where's Ali," I ask.

"She is upstairs in her room. She fainted after coming back and we thought she needed rest," Rebekah explained.

I ran upstairs and burst through the door and Ali was crying and I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god Ali. Are you ok," I ask with concern.

"I saw what happened to Anne and Ella," Ali breathed.

"What do you mean you saw," I question as I stop hugging her.

"After Anne died for me I got her memories I think and the memories over whelmed me and I fainted and saw everything. How this douple ganger thing started and it was so depressing," Ali explained.

"Ali calm down it's not happening. That's over," I state.

Alison nods and gets up. She is not sad anymore she becomes angry.

"Ali," Hanna said as she ran through the door.

"Hanna be my back up guard I might need backup for what I'm going to do," Ali said and walked past Hanna.

Alison's Pov

I ran to Courtney and slammed her into the wall.

"Did you know about that when we are 19 we have to fight to the death and the one that survives becomes the first leader of the Supernatural," I ask angry.

"What are you talking about," Courtney questioned.

I let my grip go and turn around and look at Rebekah. "Did you know," I ask.

"Well I found out from someone, but I figured that since Courtney is away it won't happen. But Courtney is here. You guys don't have to do it if you dont want to," Rebekah explained.

"Good because I am not killing my twin sister," I say.

"Ok wow.... That's the thanks I get for saving your life Ali," Courtney said.

"Thank you Courtney, but since this Succubus thing is solved you can leave," Emily blurts out.

"Oh Emily your such a joy to be around, but I'm not leaving because Katherine is meeting her daughter she found and since I only travel with her. Why not spend some time with my family," Courtney smirked.

Emily rolled her eyes and then fell and I quickly ran over to her.

"Emily."

My mom...... She's dead," Emily cried.

"What.... she's upstairs. She can't be dead," Rebekah yells.

I speed run upstairs and when I got up and went in the room everyone was gone. I ran back to Emily with a nervous face.

"Their gone."

"Wow things change so quickly," Courtney comments.

Emily gets up and looks at Courtney with anger. Oh shit.

"Emily calm down," I say a I get in front of her.

"Ali get out of my way," Emily grits her teeth.