Chapter 9: Sparkle

Alison's Pov

"Ok we are here today because I am back and we need to complete the ritual I was telling you about," I said as I lit the candle.

"Aria is not here and she is our witch," Hanna spoke up.

"We don't need magic we just need to believe," I said as I closed my eyes.

"Why do you want to do it right away," Spencer asked with a confused face. I open my eyes a little annoyed with all these questions.

"I have this bad feeling like something bad is going to happen. I don't know if it's because I am connected to Em in some way, but we need to do this.... We have to protect ourselves," I said with hopeful eyes.

"How is officially making us a group going to protect us," Hanna asked as she stood up.

"Believe me it helps so much. We each get a special power that can protect us and that's how we can help each other from the worst things out in the world..... They will give us a sign of what group where called," I said as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"We need Aria to be part of the group," Spencer added.

"Do you have something close to her," I ask.

"One sec," Spencer said and she speeded out and then came back after a few minutes with a necklace.

"She loves this," Spencer said lightly with a smile.

I take it and put it on the candle.

"Stand up and put your hand on mine," I said as my hand is over the candle.

Hanna and Spencer puts there hand on top of mine and I look up in the whole to see if the moon is over and it it's almost fully over.

"Close your eyes and keep them blank. The moon will put the most important image in front of you in your mind and you decide how you deal with it," I said as I close my eyes.

I don't know if this works, but I read about this. They use to do this to vampires that are turned into groups. As my mind became blank a image quickly popped up. I was at my house and my mom was yelling at me. I remember this. My mom got mad at me for reading her old books about vampires and stuff. That's when I found that vampires were real.

"You are never to go in that office! Do you hear me," Mom said with anger.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see what you were doing," Lil Alison said in an innocent voice.

"Your such a worthless child," Mom commented and walked away.

My mom didn't like me, but I was more of a daddy's girl. I loved my dad he was super nice, but my mom was like the devil.

Tear formed Lil Alison's face and she ran out of the house and into the woods. She was just walking around and looking at nature until she ran into a brunette little girl. It was Emily. I wish I could play this over and over again. Emily was beautiful the moment I lied eyes on her. I knew she was special by just looking her. My vision turned to black and my eyes slowly opened. The girls opened there eyes too and the moon has passed and the candle was out.

"Did it work," Spencer asked.

I looked around the cave to find a sign and a white carving on the wall caught my eye. I walked over to the carving and touched it. I outlined the shape with my fingers. The shape was a heart. I took out my phone to see what it ment. I took all the pictures from the books and as I was looking I spotted the heart on my phone. I turned around and smiled. Our group name is Eros.

"What does that mean." Hanna asked with a clueless face.

"It means love and in it in here it states. That when its night time your true love will sparkle only in your eyes. You can only see the sparkle.... With the love you have together your become stronger. The stronger your love the more powerful you are, but it has to be true love and with the sparkle your true love will be found," I said as I looked up from my phone.