Chapter 24: I Get What I Want

Alison's Pov

I've been running through the woods with a slashed thigh and I'm beginning to grow tired. My walking is all over the place. My body feels like it's going to break so I put my hand on a tree to hold my balance.

As I'm sulking I hear a wood crack and my head goes up immediately wondering who it was or what it was. I then see a deer and my frown turns into a smile. I use my super speed to get it and then I stop as I'm right in front of the deer.

I can't kill it. I would be taking a life and I would be just as bad as Emily, Hanna, and Spencer. I fall to the ground sobbing at how weak and tired I am and how everything is screwed up.

"I want my old life back to when I was a half vampire," I cry.

Hot tears are streaming down my face as the deer runs away, but I heard a crack and a cry and immediately smelled blood. My face changes as I stop crying and I slowly stand up and walk to where I heard the crack.

When I arrive Katherine is up against a tree smiling at the deer and I start to get angry that the deer is killed.

"You killed it," I shouted.

"Yep.... You know I saw you crying over there and I was wondering... What was that all about," Katherine asked as she walked over to me.

"How did you know I'm Alison," I ask.

"Courtney never a gives up and always goes after food without double looking things. I taught her better than cry when something doesn't go your way. Now answer my question," Katherine says.

"I killed so many people. This hybrid tortured me and Emily did nothing about it," I say as tears start falling down again.

"Stop with the crying," Katherine rolls her eyes with a faint laugh.

"I can't," I whisper.

"How about you turn it off," Katherine states.

My eyes widen at what she said. "I would kill innocent people."

"You don't have to feel emotion."

"I-I don't know," I comment.

"Well if you change your mind at all. Call me," Katherine smirks and speeds away.

I stare at the deer and I run to the deer and drink the blood from the dead deer until theirs none left.

I get up and my cuts are healed and good as new. I look around and walk and then I start to speed run out of the woods until I hit the open streets.

I look around me as I stare at everyone going by walking. I walk to the side-walk and I can hear lots of heartbeats and I began to feel my face change and I quickly hide my face. Until I run into someone.

"Alison."

I look at the person and Hanna is right in front of me. She sees my face and puts an arm around me and we start walking back to the woods. When we are at the woods I lean up against a tree taking deep breathes.

"We been looking everywhere for you," Hanna shouted.

"Hanna if you ever thought of me as your leader it's time to act like it," I stated as I look at Hanna.

"Ok.... Don't worry."

"Good," I smirk.

"Get the coven together and we meet at the cave in 10 minutes," I stated.

She nods and speeds away. I then feel my face change and I speed back to the cave and when I enter I look at the drawings on the walls as I'm waiting for the coven.