Chapter 15: Story Of Twins

Writers Pov

Rebekah and the Hunter were madly in love. They were waiting when it was the right time to have s3x. They wanted their first time to be special.

Rebekah wished on a shooting star if she could have kids because she wanted something to make her feel human. All these century's for feeling the way she felt was sadness. She always wanted a baby.

Soon after Rebekah's shooting star she had s3x with the Hunter and it was very romantic. Klaus found out about the affair and Klaus killed the Hunter.

Days went by and Rebekah began to be sick. She thought that she could throw up a thousand country's. Her emotions were over the top and she drank more blood than she needed too. Klaus soon found about it and thought it was something the Hunter did to her when he was with Rebekah. Soon her stomach would kick and Rebekah knew that her wish came true. But Klaus didn't believe it so they have the maid to check her stomach to see if it was true.

"Well," Rebekah asked.

"It's true and your having twins," The maid said with a smile.

Klaus walked away from Rebekah and Elijah and he never showed his face for months.

6 months went by and Rebekah's water broke. Rebekah couldn't go to the hospital because they didn't know if the baby could be dangerous or not. So they had to give birth on her bed.

"Ughhhhh," Rebekah screams.

"Go get more maids," Elijah told the maid quickly and she ran off.

"Elijah I don't know if I can have these baby's," Rebekah breathed.

"Little sister I know you can. Just think of the fun you will have with two baby's," Elijah replied.

"I hope there girls," Rebekah announced.

The maid came back with two more maids an they were ready.

"Ok push on 3. 1....2.....3,"

"Ughhhh," Rebekah screamed.

Rebekah held Elijah's hand tighter every time she pushed. 3 pushes went by and they finally got the baby out.

Rebekah was sweating like crazy. Rebekah wanted to name the two girls Courtney and Alison. So she knitted two blankets that had their instals on it.

"What do you want to name this one and its a..... Girl," the maid said.

Rebekah looked at the baby and smiled.

"I would like to name her Courtney," Rebekah said with a smile.

"Courtney was born on June 7th at 11:00 Pm," One of the maid announces.

"Are you ready to push again," Elijah questioned.

Rebekah nodded and bring her head up and gripped Elijah's hand.

"Ok on 3. 1....2.....3,"

Ughhhhhggghhh," Rebekah screamed, but not as loud as the first time.

After 4 pushes later the beautiful baby girl came out crying.

Rebekah started painting hard and her body was all wet from the sweat.

"Alison..... Alison is her name," Rebekah breathed out.

The maids cleaned them off and put them in their blankets and bring them over to Rebekah.

Rebekah held onto the girl with joy. She loved the baby's that were in her arms.

"Alison was born on June 8th at 1:00 Am," The maid said and they left.

"Do you want to hold one of them," Rebekah asked Elijah.