Chapter 30: Please!!

Hanna's Pov

"We're almost there! Come on we almost got her," I yell.

We break down the wall, but there was a plush doll. We got really close to it and I felt my heart rate beat up.

"How can we really feel her, but she's not there," Spencer whispers.

________________________
Alison's Pov

It's been a week since Emily left. I'm weak but not as weak as when I first came here. I was put in a bigger room, but the walls is concrete that has a spell on it. The floor is concrete too. I'm keeping my memory's close as I feel myself slowly slipping from my body. The hunger is un real. I can kill an entire town right now or maybe a city. Ugh stop thinking about blood.

"Alison come on," The hybrid states.

They been nicer since they know they have something on me now. I get up slowly with the walls help and I walk over to them. I fall, but they catch me. They bring me to the room and strap me to the white chair. The doctor then comes in.

"We just want to see if a small thing is going to fit in your finger," she states as he set down his clip board and two men came in with a blood bag.

"Bite down on the bag and what ever blood you will get that will be your blood. Then we will do the same thing in 6 weeks and then stretch it out.

They put the blood bag in my mouth and then cut my finger open and I bite down on blood and make a tiny hole. I try to suck down all the blood I can get, but when he stopped I only got a pint of blood then they took the bag out of my mouth. I look at my finger and it's closed up and fully healed.

"We put it in," He tells the hybrid.

"Put what in," I ask.

He ignores me and looks the hybrid and nods. He un straps me and grabs my forcefully and takes me to my new home and throws me in there.

"Shit," I yell.

I lift my shirt up and it is a bruise now but not healed all the way.

1 Month

They stopped feeding me blood. They said that they would feed me blood but they haven't given me any. I'm really weak. I slowly get up as I'm in the corner and I scratch for the walls as blood is running down the walls from my chipped fingernails. I turn around and I'm in an empty place still but there's light because the window that's bared has light shinning. I go to the light and I jump up (thank god I still have my ring so I won't get burned in the sunlight). I like to look back and I remember the time when Emily and I were teenagers and having fun with our new powers in the hot sun.

Flashback

"You can't catch me," Alison smirks as she speed runs around trees and Em.

"Just because you got new powers and all I have is super speed and anger doesn't mean you can rub it in my face," Emily mumbles.

Alison stops running and go up to Em. "Your not as fast as me, but your as fast as a Chettah and your still bad ass in your own goofy ways," Alison explains.

"Well thanks for trying," Emily giggles.

"That's what best friends are for," Alison smiles.

Emily then runs over to Alison and pick her up.

"Talk about super strength," Alison squeals.

Emily starts running through the trees until Ali's phone starts to ring.

"Emily I have a call," Alison breathes as she looks at who is calling.